As a Global professional services provider, Accenture has IT service-leading expertise in digital, cloud, and security. We provide Strategy and Consulting, Engaging, Technology, and Operations services, combining experience and specialized skills across more than 40 businesses. All of the technical assistance and projects are supported by the largest global network of Advanced Technology and Artificial intelligence – based on Operations centers. Accenture’s 624,000 employees regularly serve customers in 120+ countries by delivering on the edge of technology and human ingenuity. To create its market value by sharing success with its clients, employees, shareholders, partners, and communities, Accenture embraces the power of change.
Responsibilities and Job Requirements
- Utilizing business requirements, create, test, assemble, support, and configure the application.
- Recognize the business factors affecting performance and deliver software that meets those standards.
- Technology trends should be incorporated into any problem solutions.
- Must Take part in creating new technologies, functionality, and automation solutions and incorporate them into already-existing ones.
- Accountable for resolving incidents and providing customer support over the phone or remotely.
- When handling, extracting, and manipulating data, act like a data scientist—transforming data into a structured form and gaining practical insights from data.
- Use the consultant’s suggestions to create statistical models and implement suitable techniques like analysis, regression, segmentation, etc.
- Prepare a summary of the results for internal discussion and solicit feedback as needed.
- Create executive dashboards to display the resulting analytical insights from data analysis.
Education and Experience [For Fresher’s Entry]
- All B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech., MCA, and M.Sc. streams and branches such as CSE and IT are eligible only from the 2022 graduating class with full-time. Only full-time education is considered.
- No ongoing backlogs exist during the application process or onboarding.
- If you are qualified for this job role, you should have earned your relevant degree within the allotted time. Therefore, there should be no gaps in your degree program.
- Only the highest level of education will be taken into account.
- The applicant should have participated in something other than the assessment/interview process for Accenture Recruitment within the previous three months.
- No 11+ months of experience is relevant to the candidate for the job profile.
- Candidates must be citizens or possess the necessary documentation for a work permit to work in India.
- ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, and Performance Analysis basics.
- Must know about configuring or customizing Salesforce.com applications.
- Experience in full-stack development and J2EE.
- Understanding and expertise in .NET development.
Work hours and Benefits
There are many benefits and accommodations to work in Accenture that could vary with experience and job profile. But some are expected benefits such as health insurance, family benefits, different shifts for projects, and many more.
Merit is Accenture’s selection criterion for job candidates. Any agency, business, or person promising work at Accenture in exchange for cash is lying about their relationship with the company; Accenture has not given the go-ahead for any such action. Even if they pose as Accenture representatives or employees if you are approached by any group or person who requests money or any other form of payment in exchange for an offer to work there, Share details at the official website- https://businessethicsIine.com/accenture.