Table of Contents
Agile lets teams offer real value to their consumers more quickly and with fewer difficulties through an iterative approach to PMSD (project management and software development). An agile team produces work in manageable, small-scale increments rather than staking all on a “big bang” launch. Groups have a built-in mechanism for fast adjusting to change since needs, plans, and outcomes are evaluated.
Basic Agile Interview Questions
- Explain Agile in brief.
- Differentiate between the traditional Waterfall model and the Scum model.
- What do you know about essential parts of the Agile process
- What do you know about Agile metrics?
- What Is Kanban?
- What are some popular Agile tools?
- State obstacles in the Agile process?
- State Product backlog and Sprint backlog.
- Define Pair Programming and its benefits.
- Define refactoring and its uses.
- What is QA, and how does it add value to an agile team?
- What is the Application Binary Interface?
- What is a tracer bullet?
- What is the increment? Explain.
Theoretical Agile Interview Questions
- Differentiate between Agile and Scrum.
- What are some popular Agile certifications?
- Differentiate between Agile and traditional Waterfall models.
- What are Agile frameworks?
- When should you use Waterfall over Scrum?
- How long does the scrum cycle last?
- What is the Scrum of scrums?
- Explain what it means by by-product roadmap.
- What is the product burndown chart?
- What is a sprint burndown chart?
- What is the Release burndown chart?
- What do you mean by the term impediment?
- When not to use Agile?
- State method to measure the velocity of the sprint?
- Which agile certifications are there?
- What are the major agile quality strategies?
- How to manage remote teams?
- What do you mean by the sprint retrospective meeting?
- Can we apply agile methodologies to another testing besides development and Software testing?
- What do sprint planning sessions do?
- When and where do Scrum and Kanban methodologies are used?
Practical Agile Interview questions
- What do you know about test-driven development?
- Elaborate on scrum poker technique.
- State some disadvantages of the Agile Model.
- When to use the agile Model?
- What do you mean by release candidate?
- Differentiate between agile testing and other testing methods?
- What is Zero sprint in Agile?
- State story point in the Scrum?
- Why should user stories not be assumed during working hours?
- When does the Scrum master recommend follow-up action items?
- What are the most critical agile Matrices?
- Stae some essential qualities a good Agile tester should have?
- Do you know about some challenges faced by developers while developing Agile Software?
HR Interview Questions
- What motivates you to be a Scrum master?
- How much practical knowledge do you have as a scrum master?
- Where have you used the methodologies in the projects?
- How do the different methods help you to attain better outcomes?
- Which is the most used methodology or Model in agile?
- State some leading roles in Scrum.
- What do you know about build breakers?
- What are the major Agile components?