Job Description and Responsibilities
- Angular JS is an open-source web framework that helps businesses quickly develop and launch web apps.
- Angular JS programs skills and knowledge are required for designing and developing interfaces.
- Consultation and coordination with the design team to modify or design a web or mobile application.
- Providing technical support to the team members.
- The web services that help us optimize mobile or web applications.
- Proper backend support services to the clients and their users.
- Proper testing of the web application at regular intervals of time is essential for the smooth running of the programs.
- The developers want to participate regularly in the continuous improvement programs.
Work hours and benefits
Education and Experience
The Angular Js candidate has to prepare their resume or CV according to the requirements and needs so that the company can easily pick up the candidate profile, match it with the eligibility criteria and conditions, and send the notifications for the interview. After passing this final round of selection, they successfully hired the candidate for the Angular Js role.