The Deloitte, EY, KPMG, and PwC worldwide accounting networks comprise the world’s four most extensive professional services networks, collectively known as “The Big Four.” The four are grouped similarly to the remaining market portion regarding earnings and workforce. They can offer their clients a broad range of professional services. Also, those contemplating beginning careers in professional services, especially accounting, see them as similarly desirable connections to work in. The firms frequently work with Fortune 500 companies.
Table of Contents
- What are your thoughts on multitasking?
- Tell me when you showed initiative.
- How do you manage tension at work?
- Which books have you read lately?
- What inspires you to work for this company?
- What one talent do you possess that perhaps the other applicants don’t?
- What one thing do you expect to bring to this company?
- What makes accounting appealing to you?
- Do you enjoy traveling?
- What is your preferred method for inspiring a team?
- What has been the biggest challenge you have encountered professionally?
- Explain your most notable achievement.
- Do you like to look at things broadly or examine the tiniest details?
- What are the top three abilities you think a client should possess?
- What makes accounting and auditing different from one another?
- Which accounting program do you favor using?
- What are your thoughts about the latest financial Accounting Standards Board guidelines revision?
- Describe a situation in which you disagreed with a client’s investment decisions and how you managed them.
- Can you provide evidence for which of the ten GAAP is the most crucial?
- How can you tell whether the financial data you obtain is accurate?
- How can the possibility of making mistakes in your job be reduced?
- What do you think of big data in terms of accounting?
- What do you think about the present business environment?
- Please inform us of a personal trait not mentioned on your resume.
- Why did you decide to engage in this profession?
- What motivated you to submit to this company?
- Have you learned of any recent instances that our organization has handled?
- What details about the existing tax system can you provide?
- What conclusions have you drawn from the Intergenerational Report?
- How do you stay updated on news events?
- Describe a circumstance that exemplifies the ideals of our organization.
- What electronics do you like?
- Tell us about a moment when you collaborated with a team.
- How has your prior professional expertise equipped you for this position?
- Describe a moment when you failed and how you handled it.
- Tell us about a dispute you helped resolve and how?
- Tell us about when you helped your peers perform better and How?
- What was the time when you were forced to alter your strategy midway through an issue, and Why?
- What appeals to you most about working in public accounting?
- Do you have interviews with other companies?
- Discuss when you dealt with a challenging or angry client or customer.
- Any hardest choice you made at your job or school? How did you make your choice?
- What three words would your peers choose to describe you?
- Which location do you prefer to call home?
- What academic policies at your institution would you change?
- What distinguishes you from the other applicants?
HR Interview Questions
- Tell us about your desired profession.
- What is the task you find most challenging?
- What difficulties have you encountered, and how did you overcome them?
- What was the most difficult choice you’ve ever made, and how did it come about?
- Describe a moment when you demonstrated leadership.
- What do you think about talking to a gathering of strangers?
- How do you react to criticism?
- What pastimes do you enjoy outside of work?
- What benefits can you offer the company?