French multinational Capgemini SE is a business consulting and specialist management company headquartered in Paris. With 200,000+ employees across more than 40 countries, including about 100,000 in India, it is one of the world’s largest IT consulting, outsourcing, and professional administration companies. Serge Kampf founded it in Grenoble, France, in 1967. Since his agreement with the company in December 2001, Paul Hermelin has served as CEO and chairman of Capgemini.
According to Fortune, Capgemini ranks #665 among the most significant public companies in the world, #233 among top multinational performers, and #391 among the best employers globally.
Table of Contents
- Why is it advised to use a DBMS? Illustrate f its main benefits with an example.
- Why is database standardization necessary?
- How well-versed are you in the #pragma directive?
- What structure is used to link the C application to the operating system?
- What is scanf, and how can its disadvantages be avoided?
- State Java String Pool?
- Why are Java Strings designed to be immutable?
- Distinguish between shallow and deep copy in the setting of Java.
- How does Python handle its memory?
- What benefits do NumPy arrays have over Python lists?
- What drawbacks exist with the array implementation of the queue?
- Do BSTs have an advantage over AVLs in the first place?
- Make a distinction between the Main Key and the Unique Key.
- Know the differences between the commands REMOVE, DELETE, and TRUNCATE.
- Give some Java examples of reserved terms.
- Differentiate between Dataset. Clone () and Dataset. copy().
- Differentiate between getch() and getche ()?
- Differentiate between UNION and UNION ALL.
- Differentiate between range and xrange in Python.
- Differentiate between a structure and a class in C++?
- Differentiate between new() and malloc()?
- Elaborate FTP.
- What does Java’s finalize () function serve?
- What are your strategies for making a suitable environment for your team members?
- What is a good working environment for you?
- Should team leaders motivate candidates to take leaves?
- How will you resolve the conflict between team members?
- What will be your reaction to the wrong delivery to your partner customer?
- How will you act to the late deliveries of the project?
- What is your attitude toward customers?
- How will you make sure to get the customers to our organization?
- What are your strategies to set the project within time and budget?
- WAP to determine the leap year.
- WAP that prints the Fibonacci sequence.
- Define pure virtual functions and virtual functions in general.
- State DNS folder with its use case?
- How does network administration benefit from the dynamic host configuration protocol?
- What are your understandings of private FTP?
- The Golden Ratio is what?
- Specify your three best attributes.
- Why do you believe Capgemini is beneficial to you?
- What are your Possibilities and Limitations?
- Any query about workspace you want to ask?
- Internship-related and earlier assignment questions
- How do you envision yourself in five years?
- What is your rate of technology adoption?
- What motivates you to join Capgemini?
- What is your weakness while communicating with clients?
- What are your strengths in project holding?