Capgemini India offers various possibilities and job roles depending on a person’s domain of expertise. Applications & New tech, Processes & Engineering, Strategy & Transition, Advising, Manufacturing, Investment Management, Public Sector, Consumer Products & Retail, Telecoms, Media & Entertainment, Infrastructure and Energy, and Services are just a few of the top industry sectors where Capgemini provide career possibilities and growth. Duck creek, Guidewire, Java Full Stack, Hadoop, Pega, S4 Hana, Azure, SAP, Sitecore, Salesforce Velocity, Mulesoft, and many others are just a few of the current and manufacturing skills that our duties are aligned to make fruitful results. Find open jobs that fit your preferences & skills to start your career with Capgemini!
Responsibilities and Job Requirements
- Power to achieve and exchange knowledge with well-known IAM authorities from all over the world, the aspirant will be a member of a developing team.
- By assuming the role of a true thought leader and collaborating with major vendors and customer organizations to design and develop innovative new solutions, you’ll have the chance to push the boundaries of IAM.
- IAM should be approached from a business perspective, including “IAM business change.”
- You will be valued for being a component of something much bigger, enabling Capgemini’s most recent customer-focused digital, cloud, and agility offerings in addition to enterprise information security initiatives.
- Our consultants are creative and have extensive, real-world experience in developing and putting IAM solutions into practice.
- You must be confident in creating IAM requirements, establishing IAM architectural designs from the business meetings, process, and technical perspectives, and giving clear evidence of how successful IAM projects are carried out across the industry sector.
- Your knowledge of leading major IAM projects utilizing cutting-edge IAM standards and technologies or experience of serving as a client-side advisor.
- Your adaptability and participation in the pre-sales procedure and offering Consultancy expertise.
- It would be ideal if you had some experience with cloud computing and Identity as a Service (IDaaS)solutions.
Education and Experience
- Having a bachelor’s degree is a must.
- Vast knowledge of business consulting.
- Must have IT experience in managing any size of team.
- Must have hands-on practice in problem-solving.
- Be brilliant in verbal and soft skills.
- Must know how to interact with high-level executives.
- Be a good leader and promote teamwork.
- Designing, implementing, and consulting concerning IAM.
- ForgeRock, SailPoint, PingFederate, Okta, and NetIQ.
Work hours and Benefits
You will have complete control over where and when you work at Capgemini. Thanks to your laptop, SIM card, and connectivity allowance, you can log in from any location. Let the client you are working for know when and where you will be working. You will be eligible for 20 statutory vacation days and an additional six days. Every year, Capgemini pays out a vacation allowance. In addition, all national public holidays come with paid special leave, maternity leave, and parental leave provisions. Since the pension plan is not contributory, no contributions are required. However, you can use the voluntary pension plan to make contributions and supplement your pension.
Capgemini employs over 150,000 people in India and is spread out among 13 locations, including Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gandhinagar, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Salem, Tiruchirappalli. You can apply for any location over the official website.