Table of Contents
Cognitive computing is the development of AI, which can handle representational and conceptual data while transcending data subsets and sensor feeds. In essence, higher-level logic and comprehension are the focus of computers.
Although they were superior to humans in calculations and processing, machines needed help to complete straightforward tasks like interpreting natural language. In a computerized model, cognitive computing closely resembles human cognition and how people think. It is a system that uses self-learning techniques to comprehend how the human brain functions, including data mining, pattern recognition, and language processing.
Basic Cognitive Cloud Computing Interview Questions
- What do you mean by cloud computing?
- What do you mean by Cloud?
- Do you know the different data types used in cloud computing?
- Do you know the different layers that define cloud architecture?
- Name some platforms used for large-scale computing.
- Do you know the different layers of cloud computing?
- Elaborate Software as a service or SaaS?
- Elaborate platform as a service or PaaS?
- What do you mean by on-demand functionality?
- Do you know some platforms used for large-scale cloud computing?
- Do you know the different models for deployment in cloud computing?
- Define private Cloud.
- Define public Cloud.
- Define Hybrid Cloud.
- Differentiate between cloud computing and mobile computing?
- Differentiate between scalability and elasticity?
- Have you ever heard about “EUCALYPTUS” in cloud computing? If yes, where is it used?
- What do you mean by System integrators in cloud computing?
- What are the open-source cloud computing platform databases?
- What is the difference between Cloud and traditional data centers?
- What are the differences in Software as a Service (SaaS)?
- What are the different data centers in cloud computing?
- What do you mean by VPN? What does it contain?
- What are the bare clouds in cloud computing?
- State some uses of APIs in cloud services.
- State some benefits of cloud computing.
- State some security benefits of cloud computing.
- Elaborate on the usage of utility computing.
- Give some examples of large cloud providers and databases.
- Why are APIs used in cloud services?
- What are the advantages of cloud services?
- How does Cloud computing help in resolving the issue of Big data?
- What must essential things be followed before going for a cloud computing platform?
- Which services are provided by the Window azure operating system?
- What is the usage of a virtualization platform in implementing the Cloud?
- Do we source Cloud computing platform databases?
- What are some large cloud providers and databases?
- Do you know the different layers that state cloud architecture?
- Security benefits of cloud computing?
- Mention cloud storage levels.
- What do you know about other open-source cloud database platforms?
- Differentiate between elasticity and scalability.
- What do you know about the different components required in cloud computing?
- How has the Cloud helped us to simplify our lives?
Advance Interview Questions
- What are the different types of clouds?
- What is resource replication in cloud computing?
- What are the various platforms of cloud architecture?
- Differentiate between the Hybrid Cloud and Hybrid IT.
- Explain Edge Computing and showcase its connection with the Cloud.
- What is an AMI?
- What is your practical knowledge of cloud platforms?
- Which services of the Cloud is your specialty?
- How will you scale yourself with cloud automation?
- Which programming language do you use over the Cloud while working?