Digital technology, consulting, operations, and other IT services that a global company called Cognizant provides to various organizations. The business’s main office is in Teaneck, New Jersey. It began operations as a Dun & Bradstreet private division in 1994. It started taking on clients from outside businesses in 1996. Cognizant values are hiring individuals motivated to succeed and going above and beyond to help with their digital expertise significantly.
Table of Contents
- What do you mean by memory leaks?
- How does garbage collection work?
- What do you indicate by the mark and sweep algorithm?
- What do you mean by dangling pointer?
- What do you mean by recursion?
- What do you mean by data type?
- What do you mean by malloc?
- Define a string.
- What do you mean by an integer?
- Define an array.
- What do you mean by primitive data types in Java?
- Differentiate between int and Integer in Java?
- What do you mean by a bootloader?
- Differentiate between interpreter and compiler?
- What do you mean by the OOPs concept?
- What do you mean by Abstraction?
- What do you mean by Inheritance?
- What do you mean by constructor overriding?
- Elaborate constructor overloading?
- Elaborate on virtual functions with an example.
- Define DML statements.
- Explain Encapsulation with an example.
- Explain Polymorphism with an example
- Elaborate on a constructor. State one example
- Explain Destructor with an example
- What do you mean by DDL statements, and where are they used?
- Differentiate between Stack and Array?
- Elaborate Stack with the program?
- WAP a Bubble Sort algorithm?
- WAP a Merge Sort.
- How to find the time complexity of merge sort?
- WAP to find the power of a number
- WAP to reverse a number in Java.
- WAP to sort a Linked List.
- WAP to reverse a Linked List.
- State Queue with a real-life example.
- State a doubly Linked List with a real-life example.
- Differentiate between push() and pop().
- Explain the Graph with a real-life example.
- WAP to implement Binary Search tree
- Elaborate on the concept of a binary tree with an example.
- Describe dynamic programming.
- Describe the traveling salesman. What does it serve?
- Describe anticipative multitasking
- What steps are required in starting an Oracle database?
- Will you elucidate RAC?
- Pane: Window:: Book:?
- A 300-meter-long train traveling at 150 km/h crosses another train traveling at 120 km/h in the opposing direction in 9 seconds. What is the second train’s length?
- How long will it take a train traveling at 83 km/hr along a 300-meter track to pass a guy walking 3 km/hr in the train’s direction?
- In 2 years, a fixed quantity of money becomes Rs. 3000, and in 4 years, Rs. 3400. Calculate the amount and interest rate.