Table of Contents
There are multiple CRMs in the market, but when we need to choose any one – we encounter two options – Salesforce CRM and Microsoft Dynamic CRM. It completely depends upon the business’s needs. In this article, we will explain the Differences Between Salesforce CRM and Dynamic CRM.
Differences Between Salesforce CRM and Dynamic CRM
Salesforce is the most popular CRM in today’s market, used worldwide by many businesses. On the other side, Dynamics CRM can be used for businesses that are already integrated with the Microsoft services such as Outlook or Office 365.
1. Salesforce CRM is a strictly on-demand cloud-based CRM for their users, whereas Dynamics CRM is On-demand and On-premise. Users are offered both choices. So, depending on the business need, users can choose between both of them.
2. Salesforce CRM’s price is higher than Dynamics CRM, and there is an additional fee for the extra functionality that users need. In Dynamic CRM, the same functionality is offered to all the users, and there is no extra fee for any feature or functionality.
3. Microsoft Dynamics is heavily integrated with other Microsoft applications, from Excel to Outlook, but Salesforce is not good when it comes to integrating the applications from Microsoft.
4. Salesforce has various products, but Sales and Service Cloud are the major components of its CRM, while Dynamics has its modules.
5. Salesforce is a highly customizable platform, and Dynamic is a robust CRM that can embed with Microsoft products.
6. Now, when it comes to Marketing, both, Salesforce and Dynamics CRM offer similar choices.
7. Microsoft Dynamic CRM and Salesforce CRM are similar when it comes to add-ons. Salesforce has AppExchange and Microsoft has AppSource.