Gain visibility and monitor the devices in the email traffic with the Email Dashboard. A real-time summary is provided by the Email dashboard of the status of the devices connected to the email traffic. The admin is enabled with access to the ListView page from the Email Dashboard. The following features are available to the admin:
- Access can be allowed or denied to Email respectively by whitelisting or blacklisting a device.
- Devices that are compliant, non-compliant, blocked, managed, unmanaged, or allowed are shown.
- Device details such as Phone Number, IMEI, IP address, OS, Model, Platform are displayed.
The available graphs can be used to filter the search from the Email Dashboard. For example: To view all the managed devices of that organization group from the ListView screen, click on the Managed Devices Graph to display the results.
Table of Contents
On the UEM console, view all the real-time updates, with the ListView page of the end-user devices that the admin is managing with VMware AirWatch Mobile Email Management (MEM). The features of ListView are:
- By toggling between the Device and User tabs, the device or user-specific information can be viewed.
- The Filter option can be utilized to search and narrow down a device.
- Depending on the admin needs, by changing the layout to either view the detailed list of the device or the summary or user information.
- Multiple actions can be performed, such as run compliance and sync mailboxes on the device can be run.
Device and User details
The ListView page offers switches between the Device and User tabs to see the information about the device and user. The feature allows displaying the information in the Layout drop-down menu as a summary or as a detailed list is provided.
- Last Request: The last time a device synced mail-in SEG integration is displayed by this column.
- User: The name of the user account is provided.
- Friendly Name: Device Friendly Name is entered.
- MEM Config: The configured MEM deployment to manage the device is entered.
- Email Address: User account email address is entered.
- Identifier: The unique alpha-numeric identification code that identifies a device is entered.
- Mail Client: The emails are synced on the device with Mail Client.
- Last Command: Populate the Last Request column, and the last state change of the device command is triggered.
- Last Gateway Server: The device connected to the last server.
- Status: Whether Email is blocked or allowed on the basis of the defined policy and the real-time status of the device.
- Reason: Allowing or blocking Email on a device and a reason code is provided for the same. Whilst the access state of the Email is altered by an entity other than AirWatch (for example, an external administrator), Global and Individual are displayed by the reason code.
- EASDevice Type, IP Address, Platform, Model, OS, IMEI: In these fields, the device information is shown.
- Mailbox Identity: Within the Active Directory, the location of the user mailbox is shown.
Note: When an EAS profile is deployed for other email clients or during the time of enrollment a native email client is already customized on the device, an iOS device shows a mailbox record in the Email Dashboard. on the enrolled device when the email clients are installed or if a device enrolls an Android device displays mailbox record with the exception of AirWatch Inbox.
Filters for Quick Search
Narrow the device search based on the Filter option:
- Last Seen: All, Not greater than 2 hours, 6 hours, 12 hours, and 24 hours.
- Managed: Managed, unmanaged, and all devices are displayed.
- Allowed: Allowed, blocked, or all devices are displayed.
- Policy Override: Default, whitelisted, blacklisted, All devices are displayed
- Policy violation: Unapproved EASDevice Type/Email Account/Mail Client/Model/OS, Not data Protected/Enrolled/MDM Compliant, Compromised, Device Inactive devices are displayed.
- MEM Config: Based on the configured MEM deployments, filter devices are displayed.
Under the drop-down menu, the Override, Actions, and the Administration provides a single console to perform multiple actions on the device. These actions cannot be undone once these actions are performed.
- Override: To perform actions on it, navigate to the check box corresponding to a device.
Whitelist: A device is enabled to receive emails.
Blacklist: A device is prohibited from receiving mail.
Default: Based on whether the device is compliant or non-compliant, a device is allowed or blocked.
Run compliance: For the MEM configuration selected, the compliance engine is triggered to run.
Enable test mode: Without applying them on devices, email policies can be tested. A message showing Test Mode Enabled on the ListView screen once enabled. The compliance engine does not need to run for the enabling /disabling Test Mode.
Dx Mode on For the selected user mailbox, run the diagnostic.
Dx Mode off: For the selected user mailbox, turn off the diagnostic.
Update Encryption Key: Re-syncs the emails for the selected devices and resets the encryption.
Delete Unmanaged Devices: From the dashboard, deletes the selected unmanaged device record. After the next sync, this record may reappear.