Leading IT service and consulting firm HCL Technologies assists companies in transforming the digital era. HCL operates in over 50 nations and is based in Noida, India. The business earned a spot on the Forbes Global 2000 list by offering cutting-edge solutions in digital, cloud, infrastructure management, analytics, IoT, cybersecurity, automation, and engineering services.
Table of Contents
- State the usage of the finalize () method in Java.
- State the use of polymorphism in Java.
- What is I/O in C++?
- What do you understand by nested classes?
- State some cloud computing service models.
- What do you know about Big Data?
- State some software analysis & design tools.
- State the usage of the pointer in C.
- Differentiate between C & C++?
- Differentiate between a constant variable and a global variable.
- Differentiate between structured English and Pseudo Code?
- Differentiate between C and Java?
- Differentiate between compiler, interpreter, and assembler?
- What are the four pillars of OOPs?
- What do SQL’s aggregate methods do?
- What do SQL limits mean?
- What do you know about the database?
- In Java, how are multiple inheritances accomplished?
- What is Python’s init?
- What function does the DNS serve?
- Differentiate between Application context and bean factory?
- Differentiate between a constant and a global variable.
- Define peep stack.
- State the use case of the Collection framework.
- State the use case of HashMap.
- Elaborate StringBuffer along with its usage.
- How will you implement a linked list?
- What do strands mean?
- Describe the function reference.
- How do virtual functions work?
- How many members can add to the TestSample class?
- Nine individuals traveled to a hotel to eat. The other eight spent Rs. 12 on their dinners, while the ninth spent another Rs. 8 on expenses. How much money did they spend overall?
- The batter scores 87 runs throughout 17 games, raising his average by 3. After 17 games, determine his average.
- There are 778 kilometers between stations A and B. A train travels 84 km/h from point A to point B and returns to point A at 56 km/h. Throughout the entire journey, determine the train’s average speed.
- 13/6 is the sum of a rational integer and its equivalent. Look up the amount.
- Two digits added together equal 184. Find the minimum amount if one-third of one exceeds one-seventh of the other by 8.
- Ramesh’s pay was initially reduced by 50% and later raised by 50%. What percentage does he drop?
- 10% of a person’s pay was cut. How much of his reduced salary should increase to make it equal to his initial salary?
- The number of units sold rose by 30% when the price of a product was lowered by 10%. What impact did it have on overall revenue?
- The price of lamp fuel oil increased by 25% under the new expenditure plan. What percentage should a man reduce his usage to prevent a rise in consumption?
HR Interview Questions
- Why do you want to work at HCL?
- Describe yourself to us.
- Why ought we to employ you?
- What distinguishes confidence from overconfidence?
- What do you think about working on the weekends and nights?
- Are you able to perform under pressure?
- What aggravates me?
- In what position do you see yourself in five years?
- What pay are you anticipating?
- Why did you quit your previous job?
- Please rate my interviewing skills on a range of one to ten.