Table of Contents
The HCL Foundation and Tech have implemented their corporate social accountability agenda through their CSR arm. Through long-term sustainable programs with a thematic emphasis on Teaching, Health, Skills Training and Livelihood, Atmosphere, and Disaster Risk Management and Response, several flagship programs and extraordinary efforts of the Foundational work to support national and global development goals. To ensure sustainable and inclusive development and possibilities for all, child protective strategies, inclusion, and gender transformative approaches continue to be at the center of all HCL Foundation initiatives.
Responsibilities and Job Requirements
- To support significant and minor enhancements and innovative ideas based on business and end-user requirements and from the functional and technical team at HCL working on the project. To retain current features, troubleshoot bugs, address ad-hoc queries, and resolve issues.
- To provide client assistance by presenting data, details, ticket clarification, and ongoing support activities such as client requirements measurement and time management for timely completion of assigned tasks following established quality standards.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and customers to collect requirements for development.
- To carry out tasks related to improving data for CMMi and client requirements.
- To mentor young developers technically.
- Handle the deliverables, due dates, and priorities of each project.
- Participate in design reviews and write design documentation.
- Create test cases, take part in troubleshooting software bugs that are already present, and implement changes following the change management procedure.
- Enhance the efficiency and reliability of structured processes.
- Create functions, scripts, integrity constraints, and initiates to aid in the development of applications.
- To complete the tasks, use the appropriate methodologies, estimating techniques, tools, applications, systems, software, and databases.
Education and Experience
- B.tech in the relevant courses is needed.
- 7-10 years of IT experience is needed for a high-level position.
- For freshers, relevant skills and some hands-on experience are needed.
Work hours and Benefits
There are many accommodations and perks for employees working at HCL. The aspirants can also enjoy work-from-home benefits as per the project requirement. The organization also pays attention to health by providing health insurance gymnasiums. The aspirant can also enjoy free cafeteria services, soft skill training, Job training, transport, education assistance, and many more. There are also team outings to make employees relax. After some particular period, employees are also allocated to international countries with projects and can enjoy free food service.
HCL is an excellent place to work and is dedicated to providing equitable employment opportunities to all candidates and employees following the governmental, province, and local law, regardless of race, religion, sex, color, age, nationality, pregnancy, sexual preference, physical impairment, or genetic information. Any candidate worried about bias during the hiring process should report their worries in detail to email@example.com so they can apply for the relevant job profile.