A leader in the IT industry, HP Inc. is famous for its printers and desktop computers. Following the partition of the original Hewlett-Packard Company’s corporate goods and business facilities divisions from its personal computer and printer divisions, the current business was established in 2015. As a result of the reorganization, HP Inc. was formed, keeping HP’s old stock ticker sign and price history. In contrast, the newly formed HP Enterprise became a separate publicly traded business.
Table of Contents
- Can there be an immutable inner class in a class?
- What do you understand by memory loss problems?
- Which directory/process is in charge of the kernel decompression during start-up?
- A 100-element array contains unique integers between 1 and 99, none repeated. Find the repeated number with the least amount of area and time complexity.
- Give a Windows system illustration of a circular linked list.
- Why is OOP beneficial?
- How do virtual functions work?
- What exactly does polymorphism mean?
- Tell me about the virtual property.
- What distinguishes unity from a structure?
- Give an instance of a tower in the present.
- Write pseudo-code to enable inter-processor contact.
- What justifies the stacking of local variables?
- Describe a few benefits of switch-case over if else.
- Why are threads necessary?
- State different memory types in C.
- Create software to sort an array of data. Which classification will you favor?
- What is the service’s temporal complexity?
- Create an Overriding application.
- Instant polymorphism: What is it?
- In what location are the global values kept?
- What makes a semaphore and a mutex different from one another?
- Why is contact between processes necessary?
- Describe the idea of a memory overflow for me.
- Can you explain the concept behind ER diagrams?
- Describe the functions that entities and relationships have in an ER map.
- The distinction between a procedure and a thread.
- Define realloc() with an example.
- What is your five years goal?
- Who are HP’s primary rivals?
- What goals does HP have for the upcoming year?
- Do you know who our firm’s President is?
- Describe a moment when you delivered excellent customer service.
- Please provide an instance where you had to make a tough choice. What happened as a result?
- Please provide an example of a moment when you collaborated with a team to overcome a challenge.
- How will you tackle problems coming in software?
- What will you do if your teammate faces any hardware issues?
- If two team members of your team do not agree with each other and the team is not able to conclude a decision, what will you do?
- WAP a stack with ascending order.
- WAP is a mini camera protocol using OpenCV.
- WAP fibonicci series.
- WAP linked list and search for an element.
- WAP binary search in the array.
- WAP to find the second most significant element in the database through SQL.
- WAP to draw any of your favorite patterns.
HR Interview Questions
- Briefly describe yourself to me.
- What are your advantages and disadvantages?
- Why ought we to employ you?
- Have you got any inquiries for us?
- In which area of the HP written exam did you perform well?
- How come you want to work for HP?