With operations in 170+ countries, IBM is an American multinational innovation company based in Armonk, New York. The Computing-Tabulating-Recording Corporation (CTR), under which the company was founded in 1911, changed its name to “Universal Business Machines” in 1924.
Table of Contents
- Explain Java.
- What kinds of diversity are there in C++?
- Who was the C++ creator?
- A comparable inside-out expression is defined by what?
- What does the word “encapsulation” mean?
- What benefits do Python programming languages offer?
- What different DBMS kinds are there? Describe each category as well.
- What advantages does employing the Java computer language submit? What do you mean by the Fibonacci patterns?
- What do you know about Python tuples?
- What is traversing a tree?
- What precisely is a line?
- What exactly is a conduit, and when can it be useful?
- Explanation of the Unix executable Python script format.
- What does a postfix phrase mean?
- What is your knowledge of SDLC?
- Differentiate between overloading and Overriding.
- Differentiate between Abstract Class and Interface.
- Explain the different types of database users.
- State a time when you solved a challenging issue.
- State a time when the group you were a member of struggled.
- Tell me about when you had to finish a task or project quickly.
- When was a time at work when you were flexible?
- Give your opinion on the situation if one of your team members needed to perform their duties more effectively.
- What will be your actions when there is conflict in the team?
- Did a problem occur when you were off time with client delivery?
- How do you react to some rude clients?
- What are your strategies to make customers more clear about your thoughts?
- How will you ensure that your team members coordinate to complete work on time?
- Create a program to sort the array’s components.
- Create software to determine the most handshakes possible.
- State an example of the Kruskal algorithm.
- What do you understand by the Kruskal algorithm?
- What does SQL’s CLAUSE keyword mean? Explain with an example.
- Illustrate Insertion Sort with a use case.
- Illustrate Selection Sort with a use case.
- Illustrate Linked List with a use case.
- Illustrate Collection in Java with a use case.
- Illustrate File Handling in Java with a use case.
HR Interview Questions
- IBM is very proud of consistently placing the needs of the customer first. Describe a time when you delivered exceptional customer care.
- What was the challenging obstacle you overcame?
- Have you ever taken a chance at work?
- What has been your best professional accomplishment to date?
- What made you decide to quit your job?
- What qualities do you have?
- Why ought we to employ you?
- Describe yourself to me.
- What if we do not choose you?
- What activities and pastimes do you have?
- Please describe how you would benefit this company.
- What separates assurance from overconfidence?
- Tell me about yourself that can help IBM to get more benefits through your talent.