Table of Contents
As an IBM Storage SME, you must meet Service Level Agreements (SLA) and procedure compliance requirements while providing SAN Storage servers with high levels of customer satisfaction. To lessen the possibility of a significant service outage, or disaster, you will conduct business impact analyses and risk assessments.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, cooperative approach, IBM offers a setting where you will constantly be motivated and challenged. And there is no restriction to what you can achieve here if you enjoy the freedom to propose original, thoughtful remedies.
Responsibilities and Job Requirements
- As an analyst, you will perform transactional analysis, compliance reviews, and due process works to help financial service clients adhere to and exceed regulatory requirements.
- For engagements with specified expectations, carry out payment analysis, investigations, and procedural work.
- Conduct reviews of Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), fundamental case investigations, Customer Due Diligence (CDD), and sanction screening notifications.
- To formulate recommendations based on research findings, use sound decision-making techniques.
- Write detailed narratives with study citations to support them.
- Ascertain that work complies with established engagement guidelines and procedures.
- Create quality work that adheres to program requirements.
- To meet production targets and project deliverables, productively manage the work.
- Undertake more intricate alerts and case analyses under more guidance.
- Work cooperatively with others as a team.
- Strong analytical & critical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to identify high-risk characteristics (transactional, geographical, product, customer type, etc.)
- Strong writing abilities with the capacity to communicate ideas succinctly.
- Independence, initiative, and flexibility are all necessary skills.
- Quick learner who can quickly comprehend financial concepts and issues, regulatory compliance, and other business-related topics.
- Proficient at juggling multiple tasks and meeting deadlines in a stressful environment.
- Team player who prioritizes results and exhibits strong initiative and adaptability.
Education and Experience
- B.tech in the relevant courses is needed.
- 7-10 years of IT experience is required for a high-level position.
- For freshers, relevant skills and some hands-on experience are required.
Work hours and Benefits
There are many accommodations and perks for employees working at HCL. The aspirants can also enjoy work-from-home benefits as per the project requirement. The organization also pays attention to health by providing health insurance, dental insurance, and accessible gymnasiums. The aspirant can also enjoy free cafeteria services, soft skill training, Job training, transport, education assistance, and many more. There are also team outings to make employees relax. After some particular period, employees are also allocated to international countries with projects and can enjoy free food service.
The aspirant needs to be an expert in their skills. You must have some hands-on practice to clear the interview levels and steps. Apply over the official web page of the organization. There are different procedures and measures for hiring aspirants, which must be followed for a smooth flow.