Table of Contents
The term “Internet of Things” or IoT refers to actual physical objects, such as cars, domestic appliances, wristbands, and many more, that are connected to the Web and include embedded sensors that may transmit data online. IoT is a constantly expanding network where all of these products and equipment connect with one another to form a web of intelligent devices. In contrast to machines, once running, they don’t need input validation or direction. Due to the efficiency of IoT, businesses throughout the world are using it more frequently. An IoT engineer’s primary responsibility is to design and create the hardware, software, and sensors necessary for a device to connect seamlessly to other systems. They investigate, develop, test, and record IoT solutions using Integrated systems.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities
- Significant Expertise in creating highly scalable software solutions for systems with significant volume.
- Outstanding coding abilities with a track record of writing testable, maintainable code.
- Must have Knowledge of creating mobile applications for iOS and Android using Objective-C, Swift, and Java.
- Must have Expertise in creating embedded systems using C and a Linux kernel, particularly with Knowledge of telematics communications and components, such as CAN Bus / J1939, Bluetooth / BLE, GSM AT Commands / Modem Connectivity, and PIC.
- Preferably is experienced with AWS DevOps features.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong software design skills with a thorough understanding of object-oriented coding principles and design patterns.
- Must have Knowledge of the standards for quality assurance of software.
- IoT solution development and creation on a cloud service and platform.
- Analyze the source data according to the needs of the project.
- Connect to various IoT sources and protocols to obtain data.
- Create and incorporate a cloud platform for ingesting IoT data.
- Knowledge of Azure IoT services, including IoT Hub, Edge, Stream Analytics, Event Hubs, Service Bus, Storage Accounts, etc., and the ability to identify and resolve problems and roadblocks in these areas.
Education Qualification and Experience
- The aspirant must have two years of using IoT Services and at least four years of overall experience. Must have an engineering degree.
- PaaS and IaaS for Cloud Platform, and IoT Hub, Event Hub.
- IoT Hub, Event Hub, NET Core6, and MS NET Framework.
- VMs, App Service Plan, Service Bus, Queues, Topics, Logic Apps, and Functions architecture expertise is a must.
- API management, SQL Server, fundamental security KeyVault, and basic networking are required.
- Tooling expertise, .NET Framework, Azure DevOps.
Work hours and Benefits
IoT is expected to generate an additional $344 billion in revenue by the end of 2020.
The Expected Salary can be:
Programming applications: Rs. 13 LPA
Engineering Design: 11.5 LPA at Rs.
Programming of systems – 10 LPA
Technologies Embedded – Rs. 8.2 LPA
You must register on the official website to comply with the criteria. In the interim, you must equip yourself with the necessary communication skills. Getting more experience will be a bonus, but it will be better to include it in a CV or resume.