Table of Contents
More than 50,000 professionals work for L&T, which has offices worldwide. We bring together a track record of success and professional expertise woven with a culture of trust and compassion. The campus recruitment teams from L&T visit the top universities in India to offer opportunities to talented engineers. The hiring process is rigorous, and we seek candidates who share the same values as L&T, possess a solid knowledge base, and are apt to put concepts into practice. We prioritize dedication and a passion for excellence.
Through organized core developmental programs run by reputable institutions, there is a continuous learning and development culture where employees can gain superior management skills and capabilities. Various strategic and behavioral programs are also carried out for employees’ unique training and professional development needs.
Responsibilities and Job Requirements
- Control system, cloud virtual machines integration, and management of VMware, RHOCP, and Hyper-V products in the IT/Telco core network.
- To build and develop any functionality that is required to support solution designs.
- Client relationships with engineering solutions, NFV/Cloud – Vmware/RH Infra, and hybrid cloud solution integration are driving factors.
- Drive proof-of-concept (PoC) projects in cutting-edge fields like distributed cloud, 5G, IoT, SDWAN, and edge NFVI.
Education and Experience
- Virtualization and cloud concepts are very well understood.
- Thorough familiarity with RedHat OpenShift, VMware ESXi, and OpenStack.
- A minimum of 4 years of strong technical experience, at least six years of total experience, and a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of telco cloud IaaS platforms and related technologies.
- and knowledge of transferring different physical and virtual servers to hypervisor environments.
- Windows and Linux operating system proficiency is required.
- Understanding of operating systems, servers, networks, and firewalls.
- Experience in documenting designs and solutions that have been proven.
- Exposure to the planning, designing, and implementing various data center and branch office build-out aspects.
- Ability to support and troubleshoot advanced cloud systems.
Work hours and Benefits
- Paid and Sick Leave can be taken as required.
- Holidays as vacations are provided in a limited count.
- Life Insurance is provided.
- Education, Training, and Certification Reimbursement is provided to support education.
- Flexible-Time schedule is provided.
- Work from Home is eligible depending upon the job role.
- Team outings are always there to relax employees from the working environment.
- Employees can enjoy transport facilities and free meals service.
- After some employment, you will get a chance for international relocation.
All new hires go through an Induction Programme and are a part of the onboarding process, which gives them a summary of the range of work. All Graduate and Post Graduate Trainees who participate in the “Prayag” program are assisted in adjusting to our workplace culture and beginning to contribute immediately. The program includes an introduction to L&T, its businesses, and the projects it has worked on.
The students engage in virtual technical and non-technical exercises, individual projects, product simulations, and technical projects.
The curriculum includes technical and behavioral programs in addition to various entertaining activities like games, contests, and cultural programs.