Table of Contents
The Microsoft Store is a network of brick-and-mortar stores and an online shopping portal owned and run by Microsoft that sells consumer electronics, computer hardware, and software. “Enhance the PC and Microsoft retail buying experience for customers globally and assist consumers in making more educated decisions about their PC and software purchases” is the stated goal of the stores. Without demos or trialware, the Microsoft Store provides high-end computers and tablets from independent manufacturers, including Acer, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Sony, and Microsoft Surface. Additionally, it gives Xbox 360 game consoles, games, and services, including on-site Xbox diagnostics, Windows (most retail versions), Microsoft Office, and mobile devices running the Windows Phone OS.
A Microsoft engineer carries the primary responsibility for Active Directory Enhance Security Model, Modern Privilege Access Model, and Microsoft Rapid Modernization Model design, architecture, and support. Bring your skills and experiences to the Security, Compliance, and Managerial staff Customer Experience Engineering team as a Security Delivery Manager.
Responsibilities and Job Requirements
- The candidate has to Oversee the onboarding, whether it is successful or not, and the service delivery of Defender Experts managed service to customers and engagement teams.
- Oversee reaction, investigation, and resolution of security incidents for Defender Experts clients.
- To effectively counsel customers, develop your subject-matter expertise in the Microsoft Defender Experts Hunting and XDR services, strategy, and supporting product technologies (Microsoft 365 Defender).
- Develop and expand tools, processes, techniques, and other resources to enhance the Defender Experts managed service’s operational procedures, customer onboarding, and service delivery.
- Inform customers, Microsoft security engineering, and Microsoft security product stakeholders clearly and concisely of investigative results, reports, and complex information on security risks and incident response.
- To ensure that customer issues are adequately addressed, to drive critical feedback and insights, and to encourage customer requirements and adoption of Defender Experts to make the services better, value to customers, and service adoption, act as the customer’s advocate and point of contact for Defender Experts and the Microsoft 365 Defender product suite.
Education and Experience
- Experience gathering, evaluating, and reporting security incidents; responding to computer security issues and community; evaluating and sharing cyber threat intelligence.
- Flexibility in working hours when there are current incidents.
- Writing and spoken communications that are fact-based, concise, and capable of changing their tone and degree of detail depending on the audience.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in cybersecurity, including jobs such as information security, incident response, and security operations centers (SOC).
- Technical delivery, service delivery, client management, or managed service experience of one or more years (or equivalent).
Work hours and Benefits
Microsoft is an employer that values diversity. Without regard to age, ancestry, color, family, or medical leave. We do not pay attention to your gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, or national origin. We also go with physical or mental disability, political affiliation, and protected veteran status if the candidate has any. Neither race, religion, nor sexual orientation would be judged. Depending on the nature of your job with Microsoft and the nation in which you work, the benefits and perks described here may change.
The candidate for Microsoft should tailor their CV or resume to the needs of the employers. The companies choose only candidates who match the requirements of the companies. To prepare it correctly, the candidate needs to read the job description above. This will undoubtedly put them on the road to success, and the candidate will be hired successfully for the business analytics position in the organization.