Welcome to Possible is more than just a catchphrase for Mindtree; it sums up how we approach every engagement.
Mindtree helps Global 2000 clients outperform the competition by providing digital transformation and technology services from conception to execution. Mindtree, founded in the digital age, employs an agile, team-based approach to developing unique solutions for the entire digital value chain.
At the same time, we can optimize your IT so that it becomes a strategic asset thanks to our in-depth expertise in infrastructure and applications management. We can help you achieve your goals, whether you need to reinvent business processes or quicken revenue growth.
Responsibilities and Job Requirements
- Migrating from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007 & Exchange 2013 Good General Administration Concepts Designing Implementation and Administration of MS Exchange Server 2000, 2007, 2010, 2013.
- Incident management and backup
- Packet switching, mail flow, and installation set-up concepts.
- Investigate problems on both the client (Microsoft Outlook) and server sides.
- Skype for Business: M365 and Skype for Business are recommended ( someone who has done a migration from Lync to Skype for Business)
Education and Experience
- 2+ years of management experience with Skype for Business.
- knowledge of Windows Server, Database permissions, Lync, Skype for Business, and Group Policy creation of objects networking expertise, including DNS
- Active Directory experience with Exchange Server.
- Knowledge of the Lync 2013 to Skype for Business migration
- awareness of and comprehension of UC concepts and roles
- working knowledge of tools such as OCS Loggers, CLS, Snooper, Netmon/Wireshark, Fiddler, etc.
- Knowledge of the CMS architecture, the replication process, Topology Builder, topology creation, etc.
- Understanding the principles of monitoring and archiving as well as the variations between Lync 2010 and Lync 2013
- Strong verbal/written communication skills and listening abilities are essential for teamwork and working with peers and customers.
- With the ability to drive quality impacts for customers and stakeholders. Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Outstanding ability to solve problems, troubleshoot issues, and debug applications.
- A general love of technology and how it affects the companies we work for and the clients we serve.
- Being able and willing to rapidly ramp up on various technology areas as needed in a rapidly adapting environment.
Work hours and Benefits
You become more of a global citizen by working for a multinational corporation. This experience will significantly improve your ability to understand how to work across cultures as the world becomes more globally connected. Additionally, discovering new cultures is fascinating and rewarding.
Career growth is most significant when businesses are expanding. We currently rank among the companies in our industry with the fastest growth rates.
High-ranking Mindtree employees are constantly searching for innovative ways to improve our business model to make working here exciting and enriching for every Mindtree Mind. There are a lot of clever people management tools and practices at Mindtree to ensure you have a great experience.