Table of Contents
Take your .NET skills to the next level with our collection of .NET Practice Exercises. Our exercises are designed to challenge and improve your understanding of the .NET framework, whether you’re a beginner just starting out or an experienced developer looking to expand your knowledge. From basic concepts to advanced topics, our exercises will help you develop a deep and comprehensive understanding of .NET and its capabilities. Start practicing today and become a .NET expert!
.NET Basic Practice Exercises
Here are a few basic .NET exercises to help you get started:
- Write a simple “Hello, World!” program in C#.
- Write a program that inputs and outputs data from the console.
- Write a program that performs basic arithmetic operations, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Write a program that uses conditional statements, such as “if-else” or “switch-case”, to control the flow of execution.
- Write a program that uses looping structures, such as “for” or “while”, to repeat operations.
- Write a program that uses arrays to store and manipulate data.
- Write a program that defines and uses basic classes and objects.
- Write a program that performs basic file input and output.
- Write a program that uses LINQ to query and process data from an array or collection.
- Write a program that uses the .NET framework classes to perform basic tasks, such as string manipulation or date/time operations.
These exercises will give you a solid foundation in .NET programming and help you become comfortable with the basics of the platform.