Table of Contents
NodeJs Basic Practice Exercises
Here are five basic Node.js exercises you can try:
- Create a simple “Hello, World!” server using Node.js and Express.
- Create a RESTful API that performs CRUD operations on a database, such as a MongoDB database.
- Create a file server that serves static files, such as images and HTML pages.
- Create a basic calculator that can perform arithmetic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division) through HTTP requests.
- Create a to-do list application that stores data in a JSON file, with features such as adding and deleting tasks.
These exercises will help you get started with Node.js and build your foundational skills for creating server-side applications.
NodeJs Advance Practice Exercises
Here are five advanced Node.js exercises you can try:
- Create a real-time chat application using Node.js and WebSockets.
- Create a server-side rendering application using Node.js, Express, and a front-end library like React.
- Create a security-focused web application that implements features such as password hashing and user authentication.
- Create a server-side application that integrates with a payment gateway API, such as Stripe.
- Create a scalable, microservice-based architecture using Node.js and Docker.
These exercises will help you take your Node.js skills to the next level and build complex, production-ready server-side applications.