Table of Contents
The Austin, Texas-based Oracle Corporation is an American multinational company specializing in computer technology. According to sales and market capitalization, Oracle was the third-largest software firm in the world in 2020.
- What do you mean by the Oracle logical storage structure?
- State the RAW datatype?
- Define memory layers in the Oracle shared pool.
- Define save point in the Oracle database.
- Explain the various Oracle database objects in brief.
- What is the use of ANALYZE command in Oracle?
- Define hash clusters in Oracle.
- Explain different components of the physical database structure of an Oracle database.
- Which language is used to develop the Oracle?
- Explain some types of modules in Oracle forms.
Theoretical Basic Questions
- Define a tablespace.
- List the default tablespaces of Oracle.
- Differentiate between an online and an offline tablespace.
- Define a SYSTEM tablespace. When is it created?
- Define an Oracle table.
- Define a snapshot.
- Explain actual parameters.
- Explain formal parameters.
- Which data type has a varying length binary string?
- Describe Logical backup in Oracle.
- Explain recursive hints in Oracle.
- State the use of the TRANSLATE function with an example.
- State the use of the REPLACE function with an example.
- Define a synonym and its types.
- Define COALESCE function.
- Define BLOB datatype.
- How do we represent comments in Oracle?
- Define DML.
- Differentiate between TRANSLATE and REPLACE?
- How do we display rows from the table without duplicates?
IMP command-based Questions
- State the limitations of the CHECK constraint.
- What is the use of the GRANT option in the IMP command?
- What is the use of the ROWS option in the IMP command?
- What is the use of the IGNORE option in the IMP command?
- What is the use of the INDEXES option in the IMP command?
- State an example of converting a date to a char in Oracle.
- State an example of converting a string to a date in Oracle.
- Which function can be used to find the current date and time of the operating system on which the Oracle database is running?
- Write a query to find the average salary of employees from the Emp Oracle Table.
- Write a query to list the duplicate values.
- Write a query to find the student with the 2nd rank from the table STUDENTS_DETAILS.
- How do we create privileges in Oracle?
- Explain Nested tables.
Theoretical Advance Questions
- What is the usage of the Merge Statement?
- What is the NULL value in oracle?
- What is USING Clause, and give an example?
- What is the key preserved table?
- What is WITH CHECK OPTION?
- What is the use of Aggregate functions in Oracle?
- What do you mean by GROUP BY Clause?
- What is a subquery, and Explain different types of subqueries?
- What is a cross-join?
- What are temporal data types in Oracle?