Job Requirements and Responsibilities
- React Native developers can develop highly responsive applications and websites.
- They should have strong technical knowledge of React Native Development.
- Experience building component libraries for teams and third-party developers to integrate into their existing mobile apps.
- Every developer can optimize their performance and analyze CPU, battery life, etc.
- React Native candidates must improve the front-end performance and back-end support service for the clients and users.
- Proper handling of troubleshooting problems and fixing all the bugs
- They had created the automation of software tests, which quickly checks the issues in the software’s work without human resources.
Work hours and Benefits
Experience and Education
The React Native candidate should build their resume or CV through the job description mentioned above. The companies will match your resume with the company’s profile and, check your suitability, then call for an interview. After passing these recruitment criteria, the candidate will be successfully hired as a React Native Employee.