Preface – This post is part of the Salary series.
Table of Contents
Python is a flexible, high-level, object-oriented scripting language with dynamic semantics for creating websites and software applications. Learning is made stress-free by its distinctive syntax and modular style design. Python code is easier to read and translate for developers than for other languages. Python also allows you to extend and reuse code in other projects.
A Python developer frequently collaborates closely with data collection and analytics to produce insightful answers to questions.
Python is applied in administration work, scientific computing, machine learning, AI, and web design. Its acceptance by the expanding data science community, which uses AI and ML, is to thank for its prominence. Machine learning applications are being used by sectors like funding, healthcare, and training to innovate their organizations.
In this article, we will discuss the Salary of a Python Developer.
As a Python Developer, you will be given these responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating ground-breaking, customer-focused software and services, including architecture, model design, user experience, and scalable, extensible solutions.
- To find new features, closely collaborate with other departments like PM, UI/UX, Frontend developers, QA designers, and system administrators.
- Open to working with and researching new technologies following the needs of business problems. Rapid prototype development requires a hands-on approach.
- To ensure performance, durability, and metrics, adhere to engineering guidelines methodologies.
- Collaborating with advancement teams to identify the application’s requirements
- Creating scalable programs with the Python programming language.
- Troubleshoot the software and look for bugs.
- Incorporate user-facing components, develop back-end components, and take advantage of server-side logic.
- Assess and rank customer feature requests.
- Together with frontend software developers, work on projects.
- Improve the performance of the current databases.
Python is a popular programming language for creating systems and applications. Major corporations and powerful search engines use Python to streamline their processes. For instance, Google, Yahoo, Quora, and Facebook use Python programming to solve complex problems. Therefore, aspirants should start preparing and refining their Python ideas.
Salary of a Python Developer in India (INR)
|Junior Developer||9 LPA|
|Senior Developer||22 LPA|
Salary of a Python Developer in Singapore (SGD)
|Junior Developer||51K PA|
|Senior Developer||71K PA|
Salary of a Python Developer in the USA (USD)
|Junior Developer||62K PA|
|Senior Developer||110K PA|
Salary of a Python Developer in Britain (GBP)
|Junior Developer||55K PA|
|Senior Developer||99K PA|
Salary of a Python Developer in Europe (EURO)
|Junior Developer||62K PA|
|Senior Developer||95K PA|
Salary of a Python Developer in Australia (AUD)
|Junior Developer||75K PA|
|Senior Developer||128K PA|
Note: Here, PA stands for Per Annum, i.e., Annual Income.