Preface – This post is part of the Salary series.
Salesforce Developers use these resources to create unique applications and procedures. Despite being a technical position, this work goes beyond programming. To ensure that the needs are satisfied, they must work with support, sales, and marketing. QA, debugging, testing, and user documentation are additional responsibilities for Salesforce developers.
In this article, we will discuss the Salary of a Salesforce Developer.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be given these responsibilities:
- Aim for high customer satisfaction by managing the expectations and experiences of your customers.
- Develop and maintain technical proficiency in the designated review areas and use that proficiency to assist customers effectively.
- Help with product design, delivery, and other technical training.
- Check the technical and troubleshooting accuracy of support cases.
- Describe and define the best practices for technology.
- Find opportunities to upsell products and services to customers and explain Salesforce solutions clearly, precisely, and convincingly. Complete the tasks associated with the project.
- Obtain monthly targets for KPIs like CSAT and productivity.
- Your responsibility will be to respond to customer requests that Tier 2 support analysts have escalated.
- The global support team’s fast-paced, highly client-focused environment ensures that technical support is available around the clock every day of the year.
- A successful agent manages to function effectively in this environment, keeps their composure, demonstrates professionalism, and consistently provides the highest levels of client satisfaction.
- Additionally, you will be required to respond to technical queries, resolve technical issues, and recommend suitable workarounds for supported applications.
- Additionally, you will be expected to produce knowledge-based content to improve operational effectiveness and empower the Salesforce community.
The popularity of Salesforce developers is increasing in terms of job prospects. The manufacturing and finance sectors are the most in demand for this position. By 2022, the Salesforce ecosystem will employ about 3.3 million people, according to a report by IDC. Although this is significant, it does not imply that it is appropriate for everyone. The demand for Salesforce developers is high in the manufacturing and financial industries.
A Salesforce developer’s remit is extensive. These people can work on various tasks, such as enterprise applications, online stores, and CRMs. Salesforce developers are in high demand and require two or more years of illumination segment expertise.
Salary of a Salesforce Developer in India (INR)
|Junior Developer||14 LPA|
|Senior Developer||24 LPA|
Salary of a Salesforce Developer in Singapore (SGD)
|Junior Developer||63K PA|
|Senior Developer||87K PA|
Salary of a Salesforce Developer in the USA (USD)
|Junior Developer||81K PA|
|Senior Developer||101K PA|
Salary of a Salesforce Developer in Britain (GBP)
|Junior Developer||87K PA|
|Senior Developer||188K PA|
Salary of a Salesforce Developer in Europe (EURO)
|Junior Developer||72K PA|
|Senior Developer||104K PA|
Salary of a Salesforce Developer in Australia (AUD)
|Junior Developer||80K PA|
|Senior Developer||165K PA|
Note: Here, PA stands for Per Annum, i.e., Annual Income.