Preface – This post is part of the Salary series.
The on-demand, pay-as-you-go delivery of IT resources through the internet is known as cloud computing. You can acquire technology services from a cloud provider on an as-needed basis, such as computing power, storage, and databases, rather than purchasing, owning, and maintaining physical data centers and servers.
The definition of cloud computing is the storage and use of data and computing resources via the internet. It doesn’t keep any information on your computer. It refers to the availability of computer services such as servers, databases, networking, and data storage on demand. The primary goal of cloud computing is to enable widespread user access to data centers. A distant server’s data is also accessible to users.
- Examine present systems for vulnerabilities that could endanger cloud security.
- Put corporate data on a cloud computing platform and build easy data retrieval systems.
- Increase the amount of cloud storage to store more files and critical corporate data.
- Collaborate with cybersecurity and IT workers to ensure data security in computer systems.
- Resolve problems with failing cloud applications or security concerns.
- Develop and implement cloud computing solutions to meet client needs.
- Test designs to identify flaws, correct them, and enhance the system.
- Creating, setting up, and putting into action modular cloud-based applications.
- Identify, assess, and resolve deployment and infrastructure risk issues.
- It is a must for assessing computer systems and recommending ways to improve performance regularly.
- Provide assistance and direction to satisfy consumer needs.
Because of the organization’s shift toward working remotely during the epidemic, there is a massive demand for cloud services. Cloud computing is predicted to experience a 35% market growth in 2022. Consequently, it has become one of the most sought-after skill sets in the IT industry. According to surveys, cloud computing is fundamentally altering the IT industry. By 2030, the cloud sector will be able to generate $1.6 trillion in revenue—most industrial areas, including the financial industry. Cloud computing is used in the economic, IT, telecom sectors, and many more sectors.
Salary of a Cloud Computing in India (INR)
|Junior Developer||7.5 LPA|
|Senior Developer||12 LPA|
Salary of a Cloud Computing in Singapore (SGD)
|Junior Developer||90K PA|
|Senior Developer||120K PA|
Salary of a Cloud Computing in the USA (USD)
|Junior Developer||121K PA|
|Senior Developer||150K PA|
Salary of a Cloud Computing Engineer in Britain (GBP)
|Junior Developer||75K PA|
|Senior Developer||121K PA|
Salary of a Cloud Computing Engineer in Europe (EURO)
|Junior Developer||88K PA|
|Senior Developer||125K PA|
Salary of a Cloud Computing Engineer in Australia (AUD)
|Junior Developer||120K PA|
|Senior Developer||194K PA|
Note: Here, PA stands for Per Annum, i.e., Annual Income.