Preface – This post is part of the Salary series.
Data scientists utilize data to comprehend and analyze occurrences in their environment and assist businesses in making better decisions. A data scientist may be intellectually requesting and analytically fulfilling, and the technology can put you at the edge of new technological developments. As the use of big data in organizational decision-making keeps growing, data scientists are becoming more critical and in demand.
An analytics expert is responsible for gathering, analyzing, and evaluating data to support organizational decision-making. It involves the application of data analysis methods, including machine learning and predictive modeling.
In this article, we will discuss the Salary of a Data Scientist.
As a Data Scientist, you will be given these responsibilities:
- Manage problem-solving on the client’s behalf, create and enhance frameworks for business solutions, and boost productivity.
- Strong technical judgment abilities are needed.
- Establish non-functional criteria and a delivery timeline, and ensure they are followed.
- Skilled in knowledge graph solutions, cross-language model building, OCR, PDF recovery, and transformer expertise.
- Knowledge Machine translation, phonetic and morphology analysis, language recognition, categorization, and summarization are necessary.
- Knowledge of NLQ and interactive AI is a must.
- Working knowledge, FAIR principles, comprehensible AI, and AI deployed across various clouds.
- A specialist in model improvement, evaluation of correctness, and error is required.
- Working knowledge of integration/API techniques.
- Deep learning and computer vision expertise are required.
Data Science is a field that is expanding and using cutting-edge technology. The next ten years are far from saturated with job opportunities for data science specialists, safeguarding the future of data scientists. The industry’s constantly expanding possibilities and shifting data scenario can be cited as a factor.
- The US Bureau of Labor Statistics projects a 36% growth in data scientists’ occupations between 2021 and 2031.
- The industry for data science platforms is expected to increase from USD 4.7 billion in 2020 to USD 79.7 billion in 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 33.6%.
- Due to the increased demand, the typical pay for data scientists and machine learning roles are now nearing USD 176,213 and USD 166,992, respectively.
Salary of Data Scientists in India (INR)
|Junior Developer||10 LPA|
|Senior Developer||25 LPA|
Salary of Data Scientists in Singapore (SGD)
|Junior Developer||81K PA|
|Senior Developer||107K PA|
Salary of Data Scientists in the USA (USD)
|Junior Developer||97K PA|
|Senior Developer||111K PA|
Salary of Data Scientists in Britain (GBP)
|Junior Developer||85K PA|
|Senior Developer||105K PA|
Salary of Data Scientists in Europe (EURO)
|Junior Developer||64K PA|
|Senior Developer||86K PA|
Salary of Data Scientists in Australia (AUD)
|Junior Developer||106K PA|
|Senior Developer||180K PA|
Note: Here, PA stands for Per Annum, i.e., Annual Income.