Preface – This post is part of the Salary series.
A developer capable of creating both the front and back end of a webpage is known as a full-stack developer. Unique skill sets are needed for the front end, the portion of a website that users view and interact with, and the back end, which is used for data processing and storage. Full-stack programmers need to be knowledgeable in both because they are involved in every step of the development process.
A Full-stack developer can work internally or for a company that develops software, websites, and other products for other companies. The full-stack development industry is vast, and several new and developing technologies consistently push the boundaries of what a full-stack developer can produce. One of the many fascinating facets of operating in this profession is keeping up with cutting-edge technology and methods in the full-stack development sector.
In this article, we will discuss the Salary of Full Stack Developer.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be given these responsibilities:
- Establish work schedules, track them, and monitor them for timely delivery following established quality requirements
- Train and direct the team members in improving their technical skills and productivity.
- Create and submit status reports to close off escalations or reduce exposure and risks on the project.
- Examine the interface layouts and application needs.
- Identify the requirements, then create workflows.
- IT operations can be coordinated between teams, technologies, and environments.
- Database integration, disaster recovery, and robotic process automation are all examples of cloud services.
- Automatic device upgrades for networks.
- Create an automated workflow with zero-touch.
- Auto-testing, auto-escalation, and workflow building for incident management are required.
- Keep an eye on and enhance front-end performance.
- Operational problem-solving involves evaluating the effects, developing potential solutions, and consulting with technical architects and business owners.
- Posting of srs documents, including delivery reports, user manuals, and release notes
The most challenging and rewarding career is that of a full-stack developer. Building website applications entails a hybrid of front-end and back-end effort.
In any innovative organization, it plays a crucial function. The need for full-stack developers has increased recently due to the expansion of online platforms and enterprises that rely heavily on technology. As a result, there will always be a significant demand for full-stack web developers as long as we need to create online apps.
Salary of a Full Stack Developer in India (INR)
|Junior Developer||12 LPA|
|Senior Developer||18 LPA|
Salary of a Full Stack Developer in Singapore (SGD)
|Junior Developer||78.5K PA|
|Senior Developer||99K PA|
Salary of a Full Stack Developer in the USA (USD)
|Junior Developer||103K PA|
|Senior Developer||145K PA|
Salary of a Full Stack Developer in Britain (GBP)
|Junior Developer||48.1K PA|
|Senior Developer||70.5K PA|
Salary of a Full Stack Developer in Europe (EURO)
|Junior Developer||86K PA|
|Senior Developer||107K PA|
Salary of a Full Stack Developer in Australia (AUD)
|Junior Developer||115K PA|
|Senior Developer||138K PA|
Note: Here, PA stands for Per Annum, i.e., Annual Income.