Preface – This post is part of the Salary series.
Table of Contents
Experts in the front-end back end of the technology that makes up a website include full-stack developers. They are knowledgeable about server, network, and hosting setups, as well as client and back-end languages and frameworks.
Most full-stack engineers will have spent several years working in various roles to get this depth of knowledge. They frequently have a strong background in business logic and user experience, making them well-suited for hands-on work and capable of providing strategic guidance and consultation.
Back-end developers use Python, Ruby, and PHP to deal with the application’s server and database and to build the foundation upon which the front-end development is built. Enter user data into a database.
Full-stack developers should have both front-end and back-end web development expertise. Address the issue of the front-to-back overlap Use MySQL, machine learning, and all of the code languages from the prior two. Be accountable for the whole process to make sure it runs smoothly.
In this article, we will discuss the Salary of Full Stack Web Developer.
As a Full Stack Web Developer, you will be given these responsibilities:
- Create Web applications with the MEAN and NextJS stack or any other relevant stack
- Create single-page web applications.
- NodeJS, Java, Python, or any relevant back-end development.
- Database Design and Development
- Create web pages based on the recommended layout.
- Adaptive web design.
- Develop REST APIs.
- Comprehend user interface (UI), cross-browser compatibility, and fundamental web standards.
- Fix any coding or website-related SEO problems.
- Performance guarantees that a website’s coding, style, and design are search-engine friendly.
- Verify that website structures and pages follow SEO best practices.
- Accountable for building an e-commerce purchase experience, Maintaining the e-commerce platform, and designing the look, feel, and performance.
- Understanding architecture and deployment functionality and deploying the app build.
- Understanding Cloud-based development and performing integrations with cloud technology.
- Work on API intergrations.
One of the top paying careers in India is full stack developers. In India, a Full Stack developer makes an average income of 9.5 LPA. Experience, employment location, firm size, and other factors affect pay. A full-stack programmer with experience can produce between 16 and 20 LPA. Due to their proficiency in several areas, full-stack developers can easily handle the job of two or three other developers. This facilitates the formation of small teams, prevents misunderstandings, and lowers operational expenses.
Salary of a Full Stack Web Developer in India (INR)
|Junior Developer||7 LPA|
|Senior Developer||14 LPA|
Salary of a Full Stack Web Developer in Singapore (SGD)
|Junior Developer||54K PA|
|Senior Developer||82K PA|
Salary of a Full Stack Web Developer in the USA (USD)
|Junior Developer||73K PA|
|Senior Developer||97K PA|
Salary of a Full Stack Web Developer in Britain (GBP)
|Junior Developer||44K PA|
|Senior Developer||78K PA|
Salary of a Full Stack Web Developer in Europe (EURO)
|Junior Developer||53K PA|
|Senior Developer||88K PA|
Salary of a Full Stack Web Developer in Australia (AUD)
|Junior Developer||85K PA|
|Senior Developer||125K PA|
Note: Here, PA stands for Per Annum, i.e., Annual Income.