Preface – This post is part of the Salary series.
Based on industry, a graphic artist creates wrapping, billboards, bus wraps, banners, billboards, icons, and marketing materials. Graphic designers can find employment in magazines, advertising and marketing organizations, and more. For advertisements, annual findings, brochures, journals, and other projects, choosing images and typefaces, as well as creating layouts, are all part of the job. A graphic designer is a specialist in the visual design and visual arts fields who combines motion graphics, typography, and images to create a design. A graphic designer’s pictures are primarily used in authored, printed, or digital forms, like brochures and advertisements. Additionally, they occasionally charge formatting, illustration, and user interfaces. The ability to represent information understandably and unforgettably is a fundamental aspect of the designer’s job.
In this article, we will discuss the Salary of a Graphic Designer.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be given these responsibilities:
- Organizing ideas by researching relevant sources of information.
- Create instances of art in a specific configuration, size, category, or fashion, and submit them for approval to illustrate concepts.
- Getting prepared finished art through the use of required tools and software.
- Collaborating as necessary with coworkers, outside organizations, art services, web designers, marketing, and printers.
- Assisting in team efforts by completing tasks as required.
- Discuss design and planning with clients.
- Using tools like Photoshop to create a variety of graphics and layouts for things like product illustrations, business logos, and websites
- Reviewing the final designs and, if necessary, making suggestions for improvements.
This industry offers lucrative job opportunities for recent graduates who want to pursue a career. Starting salaries range from Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 25,000 monthly. In senior positions, the monthly or yearly pay scale varies with experience, skills, the caliber of the work, and the company for which the employee is employed. In addition to your regular job, you will see many opportunities as you move up the ladder that will allow you to earn a sizable sum of money.
Salary of a Graphic Designer in India (INR)
|Junior Graphic Designer||7 LPA|
|Senior Graphic Designer||12 LPA|
Salary of a Graphic Designer in Singapore (SGD)
|Junior Graphic Designer||44K PA|
|Senior Graphic Designer||80K PA|
Salary of a Graphic Designer in the USA (USD)
|Junior Graphic Designer||52K PA|
|Senior Graphic Designer||73K PA|
Salary of a Graphic Designer in Britain (GBP)
|Junior Graphic Designer||32K PA|
|Senior Graphic Designer||49K PA|
Salary of a Graphic Designer in Europe (EURO)
|Junior Graphic Designer||38K PA|
|Senior Graphic Designer||52K PA|
Salary of a Graphic Designer in Australia (AUD)
|Junior Graphic Designer||74K PA|
|Senior Graphic Designer||96.2K PA|
Note: Here, PA stands for Per Annum, i.e., Annual Income.