Preface – This post is part of the Salary series.
Table of Contents
An SAP ERP module is utilized for internal and external financial monitoring. The goal is to provide accurate financial statements after the trading session and document every financial transaction a business posts. Financial Accounting and Controlling is the full name of SAP FICO.
Submodules of SAP FICO make up SAP FI. Trade payables, Accounting, Asset Accounting, General Ledger Accounting, and Bank Accounting, are the sub-modules that are frequently used. Each submodule is connected to the others and integrates in real time. Since all the submodules are linked, a trial balance can be extracted simultaneously and will always balance.
In this article, we will discuss the Salary of SAP FICO.
- Conduct meetings with the client.
- To create a document, and gather information about their current business procedures.
- Gather information about their operational needs and get ready.
- Data mapping involves mapping each data element in the target environment to its corresponding source data element.
- Find the difference between the processes as-is and as-to-be.
- A document containing requirements discovered through workshops is often known as a business blueprint.
- Set up the enterprise structure and global settings.
- Establish G/L, A/P, A/R, and asset accounting settings.
- Create a document for end-user training.
- Create a workflow to complete the project within the allotted scope, budget, and schedule. A workflow is nothing more than a flowchart of business activities.
- After the product is launched, production support must be provided.
One of the most in-demand SAP modules is SAP FICO, and there are now a lot of job possibilities in this area. A potential SAP FICO expert applicant should thoroughly understand SAP FICO. Instead of merely enrolling in SAP FI or SAP CO training, a candidate can choose to complete SAP FICO’s comprehensive curriculum. This helps them become experts and enhances their grasp of managing reporting and financial accounting in a company.
Salary of an SAP FICO in India (INR)
|Junior Developer||9 LPA|
|Senior Developer||17 LPA|
Salary of an SAP FICO in Singapore (SGD)
|Junior Developer||195K PA|
|Senior Developer||250K PA|
Salary of an SAP FICO in the USA (USD)
|Junior Developer||127K PA|
|Senior Developer||170K PA|
Salary of an SAP FICO in Britain (GBP)
|Junior Developer||99.1K PA|
|Senior Developer||140K PA|
Salary of an SAP FICO in Europe (EURO)
|Junior Developer||77.4K PA|
|Senior Developer||117.2K PA|
Salary of an SAP FICO in Australia (AUD)
|Junior Developer||140K PA|
|Senior Developer||180K PA|
Note: Here, PA stands for Per Annum, i.e., Annual Income.