Preface – This post is part of the Salary series.
Table of Contents
A software developer focused on the ServiceNow platform is known as a ServiceNow developer. The developers create, code, and debug software programs. ServiceNow developers are able to manage the framework and infrastructure and work on unique apps. They deal with things like architectural adjustments, integrations, and adding new modules.
In this article, we will discuss the Salary of ServiceNow Developer.
As a ServiceNow Developer, you will be given these responsibilities:
- Perform a strategic assessment that results in successful design strategies that align with corporate and organizational objectives and define the learning solution’s quantifiable business impact.
- Create curriculum ideas and high-quality learning programs in collaboration with people and groups from various organizations and delivery kinds.
- Create new design guidelines by gathering and synthesizing knowledge and information from colleagues, process owners, domain experts, paperwork, and other sources.
- Create instructions for complicated programs by working with content developers to establish and implement instructional modalities, approaches, and procedures.
- Have to create online education and video storyboards while delivering important instructions, guidelines, and best practices. Obtain and take into account criticism from colleagues and subject-matter experts.
- Storyboards and scripts; are transformed into better results by collaborating with content developers to write voice-over audio and instructional text scripts.
- Examine the effectiveness of the courses you’ve taken, and use your measurement and assessment findings in your future initiatives.
- Consider how the team may be affected by organizational or sector changes as you discover innovations in training design, development, and delivery.
A technology developer, ServiceNow is employed in computer and information technology. Jobs in this industry are expected to expand by 13% by 2030, which is faster than average. There are various opportunities to consider if you are interested in working with business process management and cloud computing. Technical consultants, software architects, and cloud computing engineers are all related positions.
The platform has had rapid expansion and a high rate of acceptance. Thus the ensuing years will be vibrant with innovation and rivalry. The growth guarantees the reliability of the application and the specialist’s proficiency with the ServiceNow platform. Professionals that completed the certification process have a bright future ahead of them, and the growing popularity of the ServiceNow platform will only open up more chances for them.
In this article, we will discuss the Salary of a Business Analyst.
Salary of a ServiceNow Developer in India (INR)
|Junior Developer||17.5 LPA|
|Senior Developer||24 LPA|
Salary of a ServiceNow Developer in Singapore (SGD)
|Junior Developer||63K PA|
|Senior Developer||85K PA|
Salary of a ServiceNow Developer in the USA (USD)
|Junior Developer||120K PA|
|Senior Developer||151.5K PA|
Salary of a ServiceNow Developer in Britain (GBP)
|Junior Developer||55.9K PA|
|Senior Developer||117K PA|
Salary of a ServiceNow Developer in Europe (EURO)
|Junior Developer||174.1K PA|
|Senior Developer||201K PA|
Salary of a ServiceNow Developer in Australia (AUD)
|Junior Developer||104K PA|
|Senior Developer||144.6K PA|
Note: Here, PA stands for Per Annum, i.e., Annual Income.