Table of Contents
TCS is the biggest recruiting multinational company that highers several numbers of candidates every year. Every year the hiring batch starts with different profiles and designations. TCS provides several work locations according to the project availability. The company ranks 64th in the world’s most innovative companies and is the highest-ranking company among IT services. Different job profiles are available: business development associate, .net developer, automation testing, SAP basis consultant, data engineer, AWS cloud engineer, Oracle apps consultant, Java developer, python development, DevOps engineer, firewall engineer, QA tester, and many more.
Job description and responsibilities
- Every year new batch is higher and allocated to different projects per need.
- Candidate must understand the data analysis and process designs.
- Candidate must know how the data models work and different work cycles.
- Must know how to analyze the problem and have some experience with problem-solving.
- At least one programming language is compulsory with object-oriented programming.
- Clear priority topics of subjects the candidate has studied in his bachelor’s degree.
- Having good communication skills is compulsory.
- Must be able to create a strong relationship between clients and team members.
- Have to work with whole team members closely and ensure the growth of projects by applying different strategies.
- Must be capable of delivering projects on time.
- Should be flexible with technology and hardware systems as per the requirement of projects.
- Should have strong interpersonal skills to engage with management staff and clients.
Work hours and Benefits
The job description is for full-time employment. The primary time slot is of 9 hours a day. Sometimes the candidate can experience the night, day, and afternoon shifts whenever required in the project. There are many benefits which are provided by the company such as travel accommodation that includes bus facility. After spending a minimum of 3-4 months of employment in the company, the candidate will be available with more facilities and benefits related to insurance and other accommodations. The starting package provided by the company is 3.5 lakhs per annum which can be increased by upgrading the profile to digital or innovator. After upgrading the profile, the candidate will be eligible to get a package of 7 lakh or 12 lakh per annum after successfully passing the exam criteria. The above mention packages are for fresher. For experienced candidates, the package can vary, and they can also get higher packages according to experience.
Education and Experience
The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field. The candidate (fresher) must not have less than 60% in class 12th. The person must have some hands-on experience with at least one programming language and should be eligible to solve aptitude for clearing the initial level exam of the company.
As the requirement is published for a new batch through the company on the official portal, the candidate is eligible to apply. The person can drop a resume and provide some necessities regarding education. After completing the first level exam, the candidate will be qualified for an interview. After that, the hiring result will be provided over the mail, and further procedures will be done.