Tech Mahindra, a global technology company headquartered in India, focuses on business offshoring and IT. The business is a Mahindra Group division based in Pune, with its registered headquarters in Mumbai. As of April 2020, Tech Mahindra had revenues of $5.2 billion in the US and employed more than one lakh individuals across 90 nations. The business was ranked fifth among Indian IT companies and forty-seventh overall in the 2019 Fortune India 500 list. On June 25, 2013, Tech Mahindra declared the completion of a combination with Mahindra Satyam. Tech Mahindra had more than 900 registered consumers as of April 2020.
Table of Contents
- What does “function overloading” mean?
- Name a few systems that use object-oriented programming.
- What knowledge do you have of structured programming?
- In C and C++, define inline functions. Give a C inline code.
- What do C++ destructors do? Write syntax
- What purpose does Java’s “finalize” function serve? Give a case study demonstrating the application of the “finalize” technique.
- What do you know about C or C++ tokens?
- Explain the differences between classes and objects.
- Describe a few benefits of a database management system.
- What do DBMS’ ACID characteristics mean?
- What does a pause in DBMS mean to you?
- Differentiate between call by value and call by reference?
- What do you know about Transparent DBMS?
- Define unary procedures about SQL.
- Describe the JVM.
- What memory space does the Java Virtual Machine allot in Java?
- Explain Java’s classloader and its various kinds.
- What is the local variables’ initial value in Java?
- List some of the benefits of Java packages.
- Distinguish between paging and swapping.
- In the context of Java, what do a request processor and a request dispatcher mean?
- What knowledge do you have of Tomcat Collaboration?
- List the various phases of a procedure.
- Define microkernels in terms of operating systems.
- Define reentrancy In multiprogramming time-sharing systems.
- Describe operating systems’ spooling.
- How do you tackle disturbing clients?
- What is your strategy to perform the best of you in the project?
- How do you make sure that your teams work with total effort?
- What is your plan to make your work environment happy?
- How will you make sure your team members are satisfied?
- What will be your attitude towards rejections?
- If a scenario is: After investing many days in convincing clients, you fail to get them. Then what will you do?
- Should the team lead disturb the team members on off days for an emergency in the project?
- WAP to Calculate the total interest on several different loans.
- Given an array of positive integers, WAP returns the difference between the sums of even and odd values in the given array.
- WAP to calculate the electricity bill.
- WAP to calculate the sum of alternative elements in the linked list.
- WAP to calculate the difference of alternative elements in arrays and print the result in the collection.
HR Interview Questions
- Brief about yourself that is not mentioned in your resume.
- What is your experience in the field you are applying?
- How can your expertise help in some other projects and domains?
- How much will you rate yourself for your leadership qualities and why?
- Have you even got a chance to show your leadership quality?
- How much will you place yourself in communication skills and why?
- What do you think about a good work environment?
- How will you make sure your team stays motivated to work?
- What are your thoughts about learnings at work?
- What do you think about punctuality?