Cloud Computing architecture is elegant and straightforward. Cloud computing has come in use by everyone from tiny businesses to large corporations. Nowadays, it has become a basic need, and to scale up the business, every industry is shifting to the cloud as it offers many services, security, storage, compute power, etc. Cloud Computing architecture is combined with service-oriented architecture and event-driven architecture.
Service-oriented architecture provides built-in services and reusable components used by people in everyday life like google docs, google Maps, etc., enabling us a favor.
Event-driven architecture (EDA) is a software or services design pattern that allows an enterprise to detect “events” or important business instances (such as transactions, visit logs, card-swiping, etc.) It triggers an event and acts accordingly.
The Cloud architecture includes two parts, i.e., Frontend and Backend.
Frontend includes user interface and client-side. Whenever a user or client is using services online, the user interface they see is the frontend part of cloud architecture. The front end includes web servers (including Chrome, Firefox, etc.), Browser compatibility, and design. These examine how the end-user connects with cloud computing.
Essential elements of Frontend & Backend Architecture
1. Graphic User Interface
The user interface is the element with which everybody is familiar. Cloud creates an easy-to-understand interface where end-users can complete tasks without needing to open up any additional software on their local machines. Some popular interfaces are google maps, google docs, etc.
Applications are typically the end-user programs that are performed to exchange data. These include website and mobile software.
3. End-User Device
The hardware at the client’s side refers to as the end-user device. It plays an essential part in the front. It can be input devices like a keyboard or mobile. Your hardware doesn’t require extra functionality because the cloud takes care of all your needed services.-
The Backend is an organization that supplies all the services to our client (Frontend) via the internet and data located at a remote server. It runs or manages all the data, servers, traffic control mechanisms, storage, and various activities backstage.
- Its task is to allot specific resources to a particular job; it simultaneously performs various functions of the cloud environment.
- It delivers greater flexibility with easier maintenance since automatic updates, so you always have the latest software version.
- Cloud security includes centralized visibility into security policies, configuration settings, and user activity to view hidden risks in online data stores.
- Cloud workload protection (CWP) tools can help security; they integrate tightly into cloud management and security systems.
- Cloud computing has provided an amazing Backend development service that adds utility to every cloud hosting system.
- The services provided by the cloud make it more popular. And the best thing is you do not have to worry about the upfront cost.
- The pricing model is also beautiful as it conveys on-demand pricing of resources with overloading and scalability functions.
The cloud computing architecture is easy to understand. The architecture consists of different elements that are essential for the proper working of cloud computing. The most crucial part is management and security, enabling integrity and confidential function between industry and cloud.