Salesforce technology is high in demand in today’s market, so the demand for Salesforce professionals, especially Salesforce Developers, has increased manyfold.
Salesforce Developers need to be aware of the configuration part as well instead of directly jumping into development. They need to handle the client’s issues as well. They are involved in from developing the application to its deployment.
What are the roles and responsibilities of a Salesforce Developer?
- Work with Agile methodology to meet the project timelines
- Work in creating technical files and documentation
- Providing training to other developers and guiding or helping them to work efficiently
- Meetings with the clients to understand their requirements to analyze project objectives.
- Maintain the software’s roles, profiles, permission sets, and security.
- Salesforce developers should be involved in the coding, testing, and maintenance.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs
- Analyzing the customer requirements and configuring or customizing them accordingly to meet the customer needs.
- Must have vast experiences in Automation tools like Workflow, Process Builder, and Flows
- Providing support in integration to integrate the applications seamlessly.
- Perform deep analysis of the requirements
- Develop technical solutions based on the requirements of the Salesforce platform
Job Description of Salesforce Developer
- Must have at least 4-6 years (depending on the company’s requirement) of experience in SFDC development
- The candidate should have working experience as a Salesforce developer in configuration and customizations as well
- Should have vast knowledge in Salesforce data model and security and sharing settings
- Should be familiar with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Solid understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Develop applications on the Force.com platform
- Should have hands-on development experience in Apex, VisualForce Pages, Triggers
- Well-versed with the concept of OOPs
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce platform and its best development practices
- Experience in Jira or Rally is mandatory.
- Experience in Reports and Dashboards is a must.
- Hands-on experience on LWC or Aura components is required
- Team Player who is willing to be part of the complete development lifecycle and has a learning attitude
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 certification is mandatory. More than this would be an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of SF configuration
- Experience in Salesforce Integration (REST, SOAP)
- Knowledge of deployment would be an added advantage
Job Location: PAN India