Table of Contents
Making a website on WordPress is very easy, but setting up your Domain and Hosting can be tricky sometimes. In this article, we will show you some easy steps to set up your Hosting, Domain, SSL certificate, install WordPress, and run your website.
You can buy hosting and Domain from websites such as Bluehost, hostinger, Godaddy, etc. This article will use Domain from Godaddy and hosting from Hostinger and connect the hosting to the Domain by following some simple steps.
- Buy a Hostinger hosting of your choice and login into your account.
- Add your domain name to your hosting account and ensure your status is active.
- Go to Manager > Details > Nameservers. Copy both the Nameservers as we need them to connect our hosting to our Domain.
- Go to Godaddy and buy the Domain of your choice.
- Login to your Godaddy account
- Go to your Domain and click on manage DNS.
- Scroll down to the nameservers section and paste the nameservers copied from your hostinger account to your Godaddy account.
* Setting of the names can take up to 24 hours.
Once your Hosting and Domain are connected, you can now start your WordPress setup.
- Now go to your hosting account and start the WordPress setup.
- Hostinger > Manage > Website > Auto Installer > WordPress > Fill the Details.
Now your WordPress is all set to start building your website. To login to your WordPress account, go to the address bar and type ‘(domain name)/wp-admin and log in using your user name and password.
SSL Certificate is the certificate for your website security. It is the most important part of hosting the website. Let us see how to set up our SSL Certificate in some very simple steps.
Go to Hostinger > Home > SSL Certificate > Setup > Install and you are all done.