Table of Contents
Welcome to our comprehensive tutorial on SAP ABAP CDS (Core Data Services). This course is designed for individuals who want to gain a deep understanding of SAP’s data modeling language and how it can be used to create powerful data models for business applications.
SAP ABAP CDS Syllabus
- Introduction to SAP ABAP CDS: Understand the basics of CDS and how it differs from traditional ABAP data modeling.
- CDS Data Modeling: Learn the syntax and semantics of CDS and how to create and manage different types of data models, including entities, associations, and actions.
- CDS Views: Learn how to create and manage CDS views, including projection views, consumption views, and join views.
- CDS Annotation: Learn how to use annotations to enhance the functionality of CDS views, including adding calculated fields, restricting data, and applying business rules.
- CDS Associations: Understand how to use associations to model relationships between different entities in a CDS view.
- CDS Security: Learn how to secure CDS views and data using ABAP authorization and role-based access control.
- CDS Performance Optimization: Learn best practices for optimizing CDS views for performance, including indexing and caching.
- Integration with Other ABAP Technologies: Learn how to integrate CDS views with other ABAP technologies, such as BOPF and AMDP.
By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of SAP ABAP CDS and the skills to use it to create powerful data models for business applications.”
Where to learn SAP CDS?
You can learn SAP CDS here.