Table of Contents
SAP and SAP technology provides enormous opportunity in IT industry. With increasing operations and market, the need of SAP technical consultants has observed sharp increase in job opportunities. The main job profile for SAP technical consultants is primarily based on ABAP (core ABAP and OOPs ABAP). Recently, we have seen a surge in the requirement of ABAP on HANA requirement in the market. In this article we will discuss the basic SAP ABAP on HANA Interview questions asked by interviewers from both technical as well as functional consultants of different years of experiences.
Basic SAP ABAP on HANA Interview Questions
- What is the concept of ABAP on HANA?
- What are the various HANA techniques that can be implemented using ABAP platform?
- Explain the concept code-to-data’ or ‘code-pushdown” paradigm.
- Explain the following in terms of ABAP on HANA:
- Enhanced Search Help (F4 help)
- SAP List Viewer with Integrated Data Access (ALV with IDA)
- Open SQL
- ABAP Core Data Services (CDS)
- ABAP Managed Database Procedures (AMDP)
- ABAP CDS table functions
- What are different approaches using which we can create an AMDP procedure?
- Explain differences between Bottom-Up Approach AMDP and Top-Down approach AMDP.
- Explain the restrictions in AMDP classes compared to normal ABAP classes.
- What is the name of the interface we need to implement AMDP class?
- Explain the use of BOPF in ABAP CDS
- What is Normalization in ABAP on HANA?
Basic SAP HANA Interview Questions
- Explain SAP HANA.
- What is the difference between Row Storage and Column Storage in SAP HANA?
- What is a Schema in SAP HANA?
- Explain different types of views in SAP HANA.
- Explain ADBC (ABAP Data base Connectivity).
Basic SAP ABAP CDS Interview Question
- What is ABAP CDS?
- What are the types of ABAP CDS?
- Explain the benefits of ABAP CDS Views over ABAP Views.
- Explain the limitations of ABAP CDS.
- Explain the concept of Association in ABAP CDS.
- Explain the use of Access Control
- Explain the concept of Metadata Extensions
- Explain the concept of Annotation in SAP ABAP CDS
- Explain the concept of Field level data manipulation in ABAP CDS
- Explain the concept of “Group By” in ABAP CDS.