Table of Contents
Welcome to our expert-led tutorial on SAP ABAP development. In this course, you will learn how to use SAP ABAP to create powerful, efficient and scalable applications for the SAP ecosystem. You will start with understanding the basic concepts of ABAP and its role in SAP systems, then move on to mastering the ABAP syntax, data types, and control structures. You will learn how to work with internal tables, database operations, and modularization units, such as subroutines, function modules, and methods. Our experienced instructors will guide you through the advanced topics of ABAP, such as classes and objects, exception handling, and creating and working with ABAP reports. Moreover, you will learn the best practices for debugging and performance optimization, as well as the latest ABAP development tools, including Web Dynpro Applications and Smart Forms. By the end of this course, you will have the skills and knowledge to create robust and efficient ABAP applications. Join us today and take the first step towards becoming a proficient SAP ABAP developer.
SAP ABAP Syllabus
Here is a potential tutorial syllabus for a course on SAP ABAP:
Module 1: Introduction to SAP ABAP
- Overview of SAP ABAP and its role in SAP systems
- Understanding the architecture of SAP systems
- Setting up the development environment
Module 2: ABAP Syntax and Basic Concepts
- Understanding the ABAP syntax and data types
- Working with variables, constants, and data objects
- Implementing control structures and loops
Module 3: ABAP Programming
- Creating and working with internal tables
- Implementing database operations
- Creating and working with modularization units (subroutines, function modules, and methods)
Module 4: Advanced ABAP
- Working with classes and objects
- Implementing exception handling
- Creating and working with ABAP reports
Module 5: ABAP Debugging and Performance Optimization
- Debugging ABAP code using the ABAP workbench
- Analyzing and optimizing the performance of ABAP programs
Module 6: ABAP Development Tools
- Introduction to ABAP Development Tools
- Creating and working with Web Dynpro Applications
- Creating and working with Smart Forms
Module 7: Case Study
- Hands-on Case study in which students will implement a real-world scenario using ABAP.
Please note that this is just an example of a potential syllabus, actual syllabus will vary based on the course and the instructor’s preference.
Where to learn SAP ABAP?
You can learn SAP ABAP here.