SAP and SAP technology provides enormous opportunity in IT industry. With increasing operations and market, the need of SAP functional consultants has observed sharp increase in job opportunities. The main job profile for SAP functional consultants is primarily based on SAP Callidus Cloud (or SAP Sales Cloud). In this article we will discuss the basic questions asked by interviewers from both technical as well as functional consultants of different years of experiences.
Sales Interview Questions
- What are the components of SAP Sales & Distribution module?
- Explain the architecture and flow of SAP SD.
- What are key features of SAP SD?
- Explain SAP SD Sales Module.
- Explain SAP SD Billing Module.
- Explain SAP SD Shipping Module.
- Explain SAP SD Transportation.
- Explain SAP SD Sales Support.
- Explain SAP SD Foreign Trade.
Basic SAP Callidus Cloud or SAP Sales Cloud Interview Questions
- What is SAP CallidusCloud?
- What benefits SAP CallidusCloud brings to SAP Sales Cloud?
- What are the solutions provided by CallidusCloud suite?
- How SAP CallidusCloud improves Sales Effectiveness?
- What is a workflow in terms of SAP Sales Cloud?
- How to manage leads, opportunities, quotes and orders using SAP Sales Cloud?
- How to integrate SAP Sales Cloud with SAP ERP, SAP CRM, and third-party solutions?
- How to implement sales force automation with SAP C/4HANA?
Advance SAP Callidus Cloud or SAP Sales Cloud Interview Questions
- Explain CPQ Callidus integration with SAP CRM and SAP C4C.
- Mention steps to use CallidusCloud Commissions Connector to connect to CallidusCloud Commissions from Data Integration.
- Explain SAP Contract Lifecycle Management.
- Explain SAP Territory and Quota and why it is important for SAP Sales Cloud?
- What is SAP Sales Commissions?
- Why it is important to integrate SAP C4C & CallidusCloud CPQ?
- Explain the following in terms of SAP Sales Cloud:
- SAP Sales Cloud
- Lead management
- Opportunity management
- Quotation management
- Order management
- Territory management
- Sales planning and forecasting
- Data migration