Table of Contents
SAP initializes software applications and services for all-size companies to help the business grow. It is the market leader in software providers and has become the number one to provide solutions to business owners for fighting against complex problems. It helps generate new innovative ideas that can bring new opportunities and help the business compete in the competitions.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements
- The candidate has to work in a cross-functional team consisting of talented colleagues and must collectively follow the agile methodology.
- Working over backlogs and time delivery is a daily schedule. Also, the main focus must be on providing good quality and delivering the task entirely as per the requirement of customers.
- Assertive communication is also required to build a strong relationship between PO and other team members.
- The candidate must be capable of investigating a problem and then delivering a proper solution.
- The main work is to handle the issues regarding speed to customers and ensure top quality.
- The candidate must have strong analytical skills and be the best in technical skills.
- The candidate must have hands-on experience with unit functional and integration testing applications.
- The candidate must ensure growth and improvement within the team by collaborating with some software developers, business analytics, and software architects to plan and design the applications.
- The candidate must have strong communication skills and be able to work in a different environment.
Work hours and Benefits
The person has to work the shift per the company’s requirement. There are three types of shapes within the company: morning, night, and regular shift. The candidate will work with the top technological projects that will have an impact globally. There are new opportunities to develop the skills in a practical means. The person will access highly upscaling platforms for learning and practical experience. There is always a sport available to know about problems and resolve them on time. The candidate will benefit from healthcare, Life insurance, a multisport card, and many exciting facilities. The salary ranges from 7 lakh to 22 lakhs per annum, depending on experience.
Experience and Education
The person must have 4 to 7 years of experience in developing applications. A bachelor’s degree in computer-related courses are engineering is highly required. The person must have expertise in the front end and back end.
The person must gain some hands-on experience through internships or training and get certificates in the courses to understand the processes and methodology required for the job requirement. The experiences and hands-on will have a bonus impact on the candidate profile to be higher for the job profile. After fulfilling the needs of the job, the person must apply over the SAP official website and complete the hiring track process.