SAP and SAP technology provides enormous opportunity in IT industry. With increasing operations and market, the need of SAP technical consultants has observed sharp increase in job opportunities. The main job profile for SAP technical consultants is primarily based on ABAP (core ABAP and OOPs ABAP) and Fiori/UI5. In this article we will discuss SAP UI5 Interview Questions asked by interviewers from technical consultants of different years of experiences.
Basic Website Development Interview Questions
- Explain the concept of Client and Server.
- What is a protocol in Internet?
- How Internet and website does work?
- What are scripting language? Explain the types of Scripting language.
- What is an API?
- What is an AJAX call?
- What is a Metadata?
- What is a JSON?
Basic CSS Interview Questions
- What is CSS?
- How to add CSS to XML and HTML?
- What are the types of CSS and which one is the most preferred?
- How CSS is prioritized among External, Internal and Inline CSS if all of them are assigned to a particular element?
- What is the significance of !Important; in CSS?
- How CSS is applied based on individual tag, class and id?
- What is the difference between border, padding and margin? Explain the use of all using an example.
UI5 Interview Questions
- What is the meaning of UI5?
- What are the technologies involved in UI5?
- Explain MVC Architecture.
- What are the Lifecycle methods of SAPUI5? Explain all of them. Also explain their priority.
- What is the role of Component.js in UI5 Application?
- What is the role of Manifest.json in UI5 Application?
- Explain the concept of navigation in UI5 Application.
- Explain the types of View that can be created in UI5 Application.
- Explain the types of Data Models that can be implemented in UI5 Application.
- Explain the type of Data Binding available in UI5 Application.
- Explain the concept of Fragments and the data binding of Fragments in SAP UI5.
- What is a Formatter in UI5? How to implement it?
- What is Pagination and how it is achieved in UI5?
- What is the concept of Library and namespace in UI5 and how it is implemented?
- What is the concept of this in UI5?
- How to Bind a Simple table with a JSON data defined locally?
- How to bind a controller such as Checkbox or Drop Down with OData?
- How to add standard and custom CSS in UI5?
- How to transfer a value from one page to another in UI5?
- What is i18n? How to use the concept of i18n in UI5?
- How to fetch a value of a particular key from a row click in UI5?
- How to handle access and Authorization in UI5?
- How to implement HTML tags and properties in UI5?
- How to create your own custom control in UI5?
- How to create Dynamic view in UI5?
- What is CORS? How to fix CORS related UI5 errors?
- What is the meaning of Status 200, 202, 400, 404 and 500 in UI5 response?
- How to debug Error of UI5 using SAP Backend system?
- How to catch any error in SAP UI5?
- How to debug UI5 error in Frontend at browser level?
Web IDE Interview Questions
- What is SAP Web IDE and what all we can do there?
- How does development and Version management System works in SAP Web IDE?
- How enterprise ready is SAP Web IDE?
- What is the standard structure we need to follow for Fiori Application development on Web IDE?
- What all annotations we can implement using Web IDE?
- How to develop a new UI5 Application using Web IDE?
- How to develop a new Template based Fiori Application using Web IDE?
- How to develop a new MTA (Multi Target Application) using Web IDE?
- How to configure routing and navigation in Web IDE?
- Explain the use of Component.js in Web IDE.
GitHub Interview Questions
- What is a Git?
- What is the difference between Git and GitHub?
- What is a Version Control System and what are its benefits?
- What do you mean by Commit?
- What is a repository in a Git?
- What is a conflict in Git and how it can be resolved?
- What is the difference between Git Pull and Git Fetch?
- What is the difference between Git Remote and Git Clone?
- What is the difference between Rebasing and Merge in Git?
- What are Jenkins and how it can be integrated with Git?
Scenario Based Interview Questions
1. What all controls you have worked in UI?
2. Explain the flow of UI5 App when it loads in to browser.
3. Explain any project that you worked upon.
2. Have you worked upon smart tables and controls?
3. Suppose you have a smart table, and you need to navigate to a detail page on click of a line item. How will you do, as they don’t have any event for navigation.
4. How to navigate in a simple or m Table?
5. How to store data globally so that you can use in different pages?
6. Where you store a global model in UI5?
7. Suppose you have to add a new blank row (or line item) to a table on click of Add button. How will you achieve that?
8. Suppose you have to delete a line item of a table on click of Delete button. How will you achieve that?