Table of Contents
SAP BAS or SAP Business Application Studio is a new SAP IDE built on the layout similar to Microsoft VS Code, is a next version development environment of SAP Cloud and SAP UI applications. In this article we will show how to create a SAP BAS trial account. This article can be even used to access your actual BAS (non-trial), jump to step 11 for that.
Steps to create SAP BAS Account
- Visit https://www.sap.com/ and click on Account Button as shown below:
- Enter your details in the form shown below:
- You will get a mail after filling the form:
- On click of activate account, enter your password and click submit:
- You will be redirected to a link or visit it: https://account.hanatrial.ondemand.com/. Here, you will be required to approve your phone number:
- Accept the legal disclaimer as shown below:
- Now you will be logged into SAP BTP, here you need to choose a region near to you, it will create a global account and subaccount for you, click continue once done:
- Now go to your trial account, by clicking the below button:
- Click on your subaccount:
- Inside subaccount, click Service Marketplace, there search “SAP B”, and then click the three dots next to “SAP Business Application Studio” and thereafter click on “Go to Application”
- Press “OK” and proceed:
- You will land on homepage of “Business Application Studio” as shown below:
- Save or bookmark the link of the BAS for future use. Now, you can start here by clicking a new Dev Space.