Table of Contents
EY is the world’s most considerable assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services. Technology solutions are integrated into our client services and critical to our organization’s innovation. As a member of Client Technology, you will collaborate with technologists and business experts. The candidate must have the industry knowledge and provide innovative ideas with company platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a change agent, you’ll be at the forefront of incorporating emerging technologies ranging from artificial intelligence to data analytics into every aspect of what we do at EY. Close collaboration and coordination with the business departments, SAP Development team, SAP Basis team, SAP Functional team, Network Engineers, and Enterprise Architects are required.
As an SAP ABAP development expert, you work in an innovative environment as part of an agile team alongside experienced colleagues and early talents. As an SAP ABAP development expert, you should have a hands-on working style and a passion for agile methodology.
Job Description and Requirements
- Experience with SAP ECC on HANA migration projects.
- Should have remediation experience to correct programs following new versions.
- Experience correcting customer exit changes following SAP ECC upgrade/migration to HANA.
- Pushdown of ABAP code and data modeling to SQL for ECC Suite on HANA, CDS views, and AMDP
- Knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL is required.
- Working knowledge of cross-application applications such as ALE/IDOCS.
- SAP ECC applications are well-understood.
- Exposure to Workflow, E-portal, or other new dimension products would be advantageous.
- Experience with ALE iDoc configuration and post-migration issue resolution.
- Strong background in developing ABAP CDS objects (Core Data Services).
- Strong knowledge of the ABAP Development Tool Kit implemented in HANA Studio or Eclipse.
- Must have Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Work hours and Benefits
The candidate can work from home until all staff members return to the office or work on the location. The candidate will be expected to work full-time onsite at that time. The primary time will candidate has to work full time, and as per requirement, sometimes the candidate may have to spend some extra time. Until they begin working onsite, the candidate must use their computer. When the candidate works full-time onsite, they will be provided with NCDOT equipment. The maximum hourly salary candidate can expect is $150.00.
Education and Experience
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- It is necessary to be proactive, self-directed, detailed, and organized.
- Must learn quickly and complete tasks in a high-visibility, high-stress environment.
- Must lead a team of at least 5-6 developers.
- Should be able to act as the onsite coordinator for the SAP ECC on the HANA migration project.
- Must be able to act as the onsite coordinator for the SAP ECC on the HANA migration project.
The SAP Core ABAP Job Description candidate must prepare their resume or CV following the company’s requirements and needs so that the company can easily pick up the candidate profile, match it with the eligibility criteria and conditions, and send the interview notifications. After passing this final selection round, they successfully hired the candidate for the SAP Core ABAP Job Description role.