Table of Contents
SAP and SAP technology provides enormous opportunity in IT industry. With increasing operations and market, the need of SAP functional consultants has observed sharp increase in job opportunities. The main job profile for SAP functional consultants is primarily based on PP (including S/4HANA PP and Logistics). In this article we will discuss the basic questions asked by interviewers from both technical as well as functional consultants of different years of experiences.
Basic SAP PP Interview Questions
- What is SAP PP?
- What is the meaning of term Production?
- Explain the term “Batch Production”.
- Explain the architecture and flow of SAP PP.
- What are the production process involved in SAP PP?
- Explain the concept of Routing in SAP PP.
- Explain the concept of Work Center in SAP PP.
- Explain the concept of BOM in SAP PP.
- Explain the difference between Stock Transport Order and Stock Transfer Order.
- Explain the Costing Parameters in SAP PP.
- What are the Transaction Codes involved in BOM Creation, Update and summarizing process?
Advance SAP PP Interview Questions
- Explain the use of MRP PP Evaluations.
- Explain the concept and purpose of Capacity Planning.
- Is there a way to create Production Order in SAP PP without routing and BOM?
- What are the steps involved in creation of PRT Master Records?
- Explain the concept of Production Lifecycle Management (PLM) in SAP PP.
- Explain the concept of PRT in SAP PP.
SAP PP on S/4 HANA Interview Questions
- Explain the newly added feature in PP after S/4 HANA release.
- What is APO-PPDS Concept in PP?
- What is Production Scheduling Board?
- What is a Gantt chart and how it can be used in production planning?
- Explain the following in terms of PP:
- Discrete, process, and repetitive manufacturing
- Batch management
- Sales and operations planning (S&OP)
- Demand management
- Material requirements planning (MRP)
- Long-term planning (LTP)
- Capacity requirements planning (CRP)
- Early Warning System (EWS)
- Reporting and analysis