SAP and SAP technology provides enormous opportunity in IT industry. With increasing operations and market, the need of SAP technical consultants has observed sharp increase in job opportunities. The main job profile for SAP technical consultants is primarily based on ABAP (core ABAP and OOPs ABAP). In this article we will discuss the basic ABAP Interview Questions asked by interviewers from both technical as well as functional consultants of different years of experiences.
SAP ABAP Dictionary Questions
Basics ABAP Interview Questions
- What is the T-Code of ABAP Dictionary?
- What all objects we can create using ABAP Dictionary?
- What are the types of SAP tables?
- What is a Delivery Class in SAP table?
- What are the data browser options allowed in a table (Delivery & Maintenance)?
- What is the significance of MANDT in SAP Table?
- What is a check table?
- What is the difference between check table and Value Table?
- What is the difference between Append and Insert operation?
- What is the difference between Tables and Structures?
- What is a view in SAP?
- What are the types of Views in SAP?
- What are the uses of Views in SAP?
- What is the difference between Database View and Maintenance View in SAP?
- How many tables can a projection view hold?
- When a Help View is needed?
- Can you delete a Domain that is being used by a Data Element?
- What is a function of a Domain?
- Can we use same domain for multiple fields?
- What is the shortcut to open a Search Help?
- What are the types of Search Helps in SAP?
- What are the uses of the different types of Search Helps?
- What are lock objects in SAP?
- What are the function modules used for lock objects?
- What are lock arguments?
- What are different types of lock objects?
SAP ABAP Report Questions
- What is the select statement to bypass buffer and directly get data from database?
- What is the difference between OPEN SQL and NATIVE SQL?
- Explain the uses of ABAP Reports.
- What are the Events of a classical report? Also, explain the order in which they are executed.
- What is the difference between user exit and customer exits?
- Write the Select statement to get data of specific number of rows.
- Write the Select statement to get results in ascending order or descending order.
- Can we develop ALV Reports without using function modules?
- What are the different types of message commands used in reports?
- What is the significance of insert and append statement in ABAP Reports?
- What is the use of pretty printer in ABAP?
- Classify Various events related to screen programming.
SAP ABAP Function Module Questions
- What is the Transaction code (T-Code) of SAP function module?
- What is a function group?
- How many predefined function modules does exist in SAP?
- What are the types of function modules in SAP?
- What is the significance of RFC function module in SAP?
- How can you call RFC function module in SAP?
- How are function modules different from subroutines in SAP?
- When can be Update Function Module used in SAP?
SAP OOPS ABAP Interview Questions
- Why OOABAP is required?
- What is the use of interface in OOABAP?
- Can we use multiple inheritance in a SAP Class, if yes how?
- What is polymorphism in OOABAP? How it can be achieved?
- Can events be raised in interface?
- What is single-ton-class?
- What are the concepts of classes in OOABAP?
- How can polymorphism be implemented?
- What are types of classes used in OOABAP?
- Where can a protected method be accessed from?
- What are different types of exception classes?
SAP ODATA Questions
- Why SAP needed OData?
- What is the T-code to create an OData project?
- What is the difference between entity type and entity set in OData?
- What are CRUD operations in ODATA?
- OData can be a combination of REST AND HTTP based service. Is the given statement true or false?
- In ODATA protocol the resources are exposed in which format?
- Where is ODATA performed?
- What is a data model in ODATA?
- What is the use of associations and navigations in ODATA?
- What are the various operations that can be performed in ODATA?