Table of Contents
SAP and SAP technology provides enormous opportunity in IT industry. With increasing operations and market, the need of SAP technical consultants has observed sharp increase in job opportunities. The main job profile for SAP technical consultants is primarily based on ABAP (core ABAP and OOPs ABAP). In this article we will discuss the SAP OOPS ABAP Interview questions asked by interviewers from both technical as well as functional consultants of different years of experiences. You can also check ABAP Interview Questions.
Object Oriented Concept
- What is Object Oriented Programming?
- What are the four pillars of OOPs concept? Explain them.
- Differentiate between Polymorphism and Encapsulation.
- What is the difference between Abstract Class and Interface?
- What is the difference between Inheritance and Polymorphism?
- What is the concept of class?
- What is the concept of Objects?
- Explain Public, Private and Protected class. Also mention the differences between them.
- What are Constructors and Destructors?
- What is a garbage collector?
- What is a reference variable?
- What is the difference between pass by value and pass by reference?
- What is a Super Class?
- What is a Sub class?
- What is the difference between class and interface?
- What are the types of Polymorphism?
- What is the difference between overloading and overriding?
- What is the need of Private and Protected class?
- What are design patterns?
- Differentiate between Singleton and Factory Design Patterns.
Basic OOPs ABAP Interview Questions
- What is the transaction code for a class builder in SAP?
- Explain the following classes in terms of SAP:
- Friends Class
- Singleton Class
- Final Class
- Persistent Class
- Abstract Class
- Super Class
- Global Class
- Local Class
- Public Class
- Private Class
- Protected Class
- Exception Class
- Message Class
- Unit Testing Class
- Differentiate between Constructor and Class Constructor.
- Explain the concept of Exceptions in a class
- Explain the concept of Events in a class
- What are the Types in ABAP Class?
- Explain the concept of Aliases in ABAP Class
- Explain the concept of casting in ABAP Class
- Define the structure and implementation of a local class in ABAP Program
- Differentiate between Read only attributes and constants in SAP ABAP.
- Explain the triggering concept of Constructor and Class Constructor in SAP ABAP
- Differentiate the concept of Importing, Exporting, Changing and returning parameters in ABAP Class
- What are the types of inheritance in ABAP Class? Which type of Inheritance is not supported in ABAP?
- What is the concept of ‘SUPER’ and ‘ME’ in SAP ABAP Class?
- Differentiate Overloading and overriding in ABAP Class. Which one is not supported?
- What is the use of Interface in ABAP Class?
- Explain the concept of casting in ABAP Class. Why we need casting?
- What are the types of Exception classes?
- How Enhancement of Classes are Implemented in ABAP Class?
- What is a container? Explain different types of container in ABAP Class.
Advance OOPs ABAP Interview Questions
- Explain the concept of type casting in ABAP Class. Also differentiate between wide and narrow casting in ABAP.
- Explain the concept of Object Oriented ALV.
- Explain the concept of Class and Interface Pool in ABAP
- Explain the concept of BADI in ABAP.
- Explain the concept of BOPF in ABAP.
- Explain the concept of Garbage collection in ABAP Class.
- How to use ABAP Development tools in Eclipse to develop class in SAP