SAP hybris is an E-Commerce platform that is provided by SAP for upgrading E-Commerce business. It is a fully e-commercial suit that only needs to install and attach the data. The hybris developers came into the process when clients required customization on their websites. The essential requirement is to work over the spring framework, which is also known as a java framework. A person who is certified in the spring framework can be an advantage in his role. Today the market is exploring more in b2c and B2B store functionalities, due to which the need for hybris developers has also increased. The market is mainly dominant in Europe.
SAP Hybris Job Requirements and Responsibilities
- The person must have some hands-on experience with the hybris platform.
- Knowledge about b2c and B2B platforms and their life cycle is essential for the job role.
- Must know hybrid-based applications and tools of The E-Commerce suit such as HMC, admin console, import or export service, categories, catalog, WMC, and many more.
- Experience in the spring framework is an essential requirement of the job role.
- Must have knowledge about developing and maintaining E-Commerce platforms.
- Another requirement is to have experience in developing template-based pages through a hybrid tool such as CMS.
- Strong problem-solving over business requirements.
- Must-Have knowledge of building templates and the latest technology.
- Meeting with clients and resolving the ratios are involved in the day-to-day activities.
- Ability to interact when organizations and look forward to their needs are included in the job role.
- Designing and developing business requirements and, based on that, getting ready websites and templates.
Work Hours and Benefits
The job is for full-time employees in which the number of hours can depend upon the company working policies. The estimated salary one can earn is up to $133K per year. The salary can be increased as the experience is improved. Some of the jobs also offer hour-based contracts in which one can expect 70$+ for an hour. The MNC provides suitable facilities for an employee, which include some education credits, a free work laptop, and some perks.
Education and Experience Requirements
Graduation in the technical course. The experience requirement lies with two years of working experience with Java and spring frameworks and having knowledge of the life cycle of hybris implementation. Having expertise in the hybris eCommerce platform is a must.
Matching the scales and the requirements with your resume is a golden opportunity after which recognizing the HR email address is the initial step. Dropping your resume or CV to the HR email address and waiting for a response is another step. As soon as the hiring process starts with the interview call for the job role, the chance of being successfully hired as a hybris developer increases with each approach’s passing.