Table of Contents
A Multitarget application is a software layer composed of various parts built with multiple technologies that discuss the same lifecycle.
Perform technical solution design, unit test automation, technical document authoring, responses, and advice on SAP improvements and deployments. Create and propose different methods of problem-solving, test and behavior quality checks such as peer review, and implement quality code and its associated documents, strictly adhere to and enforce the software development process on installations and continuous delivery. Imposing team & department heads regulations on projects and quality assurance. Maintain, tune, and fix applications to ensure they continue performing according to functional and technical requirements. The analyst will also be responsible for designing, developing, and testing SAP Business Technology Platform aspects required to support the data processor. The aspirant will work as part of a team to implement designs into the total customer strategy and advise on utilizing SAP BTP.
Job Description and Requirements
- Create and deploy MTAs to the BTP Cloud Foundry and Neo environments.
- Must have to develop Implementation solutions based on BTP and Gateway backend services.
- The candidate must have the ability to work with some extra time or different shifts as required for production support and deployments.
- Contribute to developing SAP enhancements and rollouts by providing suggestions and feedback.
- Create solutions with the SAP Cloud Application Programming Model.
- The candidate has to create SAP Fiori applications for use with the SAP Business Technology Platform.
- Must focus on creating high-quality code and documentary evidence while adhering to team and department heads guidelines.
- Assist with SAP analysis, development, testing, tracking, and resolution.
- The daily task includes offering technical support for system design, testing, implementation, and maintenance.
- Has to assist the SAP Functional Analyst in describing and dimensioning acceptance criteria.
- Design technical solutions and unit tests, and write technical data.
Working hours and Benefits
The benefits will include Medical/Dental/Vision facilities, Life Insurance, 401k contribution, Employer Paid Pension Plan, and EAP. Some access to Tuition Program, bonus Paid Time Off plus 12 Paid Holidays, HSA, FSA, access to Employee Discounts, and access to Referral Program. The working hours will include morning shifts but also sometimes evening shifts.
Education and Experience
The SAP MTA applicant should tailor their CV or resume to the needs of the companies. Organizations prefer only those candidates who meet their requirements. As a result, the applicant should examine the job description above and organize it accordingly. This will undoubtedly set them on the right track, and they will be recruited as SAP MTA developers.